So I'm new in this country and I was wondering ...What are the best thing to do here ?
Any suggestions , lists ?
What UK offers ... Watch
- Thread Starter
- 02-04-2016 21:43
- 02-04-2016 21:45
Get wxnkered in Liverpool.
- 03-04-2016 13:10
Not being from the UK, but having lived here for 3 years now:
- Fish and chips need to be tried. At first it was strange, now I love it.
- Go to a pub and enjoy a pint. Preferably outside in the sun. Or alternatively, on a night where the pub quiz is on! Brits are very social and on a pub quiz night, you're sure to make some new friends Might vary if you want to keep them the next day
- Visit some cute towns. Tons and tons of sweet little villages in the English/Welsh/Scottish countryside. Remember to go during the working week or on a Saturday. Many places will be closed or close early on Sunday.
- Go walking on a Sunday. Maybe it's just because I'm in Scotland, but it seems the whole town goes walking in the hills or to the park on Sunday afternoon!
- Try Sunday roast. Preferably with some Brits - either home-made or at a pub.
- Obviously, try some afternoon tea