Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay, now I ahve started to count down hours till the paper---> it tom!eeeks, but once its over, I am done!...
    Just wanted to thank you all for the help you guys gave...I am glad I registered onto UKL and managed to help a few ppl (I hope) and so many of you helped me, thanx!...(esp. crana and S1M)
    Crana, thanx for the accelertor notes that u emailed me, you are a star!
    Good luck everyone, wishing you all the best...I will log out in a bit now and prob log in after the paper...cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Okay, now I ahve started to count down hours till the paper---> it tom!eeeks, but once its over, I am done!...
    Just wanted to thank you all for the help you guys gave...I am glad I registered onto UKL and managed to help a few ppl (I hope) and so many of you helped me, thanx!...(esp. crana and S1M)
    Crana, thanx for the accelertor notes that u emailed me, you are a star!
    Good luck everyone, wishing you all the best...I will log out in a bit now and prob log in after the paper...cheers!
    No problem... im sure you were a help here too
    thanks... Good luck too in tommorow's paper

ReputationRep:
    yeah good luck, and glad i could help.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.