Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay, now I ahve started to count down hours till the paper---> it tom!eeeks, but once its over, I am done!...
    Just wanted to thank you all for the help you guys gave...I am glad I registered onto UKL and managed to help a few ppl (I hope) and so many of you helped me, thanx!...(esp. crana and S1M)
    Crana, thanx for the accelertor notes that u emailed me, you are a star!
    Good luck everyone, wishing you all the best...I will log out in a bit now and prob log in after the paper...cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Okay, now I ahve started to count down hours till the paper---> it tom!eeeks, but once its over, I am done!...
    Just wanted to thank you all for the help you guys gave...I am glad I registered onto UKL and managed to help a few ppl (I hope) and so many of you helped me, thanx!...(esp. crana and S1M)
    Crana, thanx for the accelertor notes that u emailed me, you are a star!
    Good luck everyone, wishing you all the best...I will log out in a bit now and prob log in after the paper...cheers!
    No problem... im sure you were a help here too
    thanks... Good luck too in tommorow's paper

ReputationRep:
    yeah good luck, and glad i could help.

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.