• Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by luciie)
For me it's probably RE since a lot of questions only require your own opinion

How about you?
I did my gcses years ago but RE was the one i did the least and I ended up with an A :P
caitlinford3
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
English loool
TheConfusedMedic
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
maths and english language
Chez231
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
English literature

Posted from TSR Mobile
RezzBerry
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Probably French. Baiser cetter merde.
ihatePE
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
French, I don't know, i feel like for languages, you either know the word or you don't, and i remember words when i see it once or twice anyways, no need to reiterate it like all night like they say :-)
Lawliettt
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
AS Physics Unit 1. I'm retaking it but i cba to open the book. I genuienly don't know how i got a C in that exam. The paper is so easy. I literally haven't looked at it since may 2015. But i did a past paper on it yesterday and got a low A. An A despite not looking at the book for nearly a year.

You know what? I should've gotten a remark. My pages must've stuck together when my examiner was marking in something. No way in hell did I get a C in that exam. Idk what AQA are trying.

I'm going to start revising it from monday though.

On a semi related note, I remember for my history GCSE I got moved up by 3 grades after a remark lol (E to B). My teacher said it was her first time in her 14 year career of teaching she's seen that happen
girlfromlux
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
French, I'm not studying at all for that one. On my mocks I got A*s without studying and completed it within half the time hahahaha )
ibte10
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
English Language
FaisalNaeem03
Report 2 years ago
English Lang
Legendary Quest
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
When I did my GCSEs a few lifetimes ago, I did the least revision for French and English Language because you know... Who cares about those subjects?

Oh and Statistics because I couldn't be bothered. And Music because who cares about Music?
ihatePE
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by girlfromlux)
French, I'm not studying at all for that one. On my mocks I got A*s without studying and completed it within half the time hahahaha )
it's pretty much gap fill, tick the box and try to think of an english word that looks like that french word or guess xD
SoDoneWithSchool
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Everything :shot:
girlfromlux
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ihatePE)
it's pretty much gap fill, tick the box and try to think of an english word that looks like that french word or guess xD
Hahaha yeah exactly, and I live in a French speaking country so that helps a lot XD
thefatone
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
I did my gcses years ago but RE was the one i did the least and I ended up with an A :P
stupid examiners screwed up everything on my year and i got a B, when 2 of the papers in our year were sent back they both shot up from Bs to and A and A* >.> i was too lazy to get a remark so i stuck with the B
one_man_abdullah
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Computing (OCR) as I don't have a revision guide for this or for the exam board and I don't even know what is the specification and I can't seem to able to find any helpful websites.
Tinka99
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
German as I am only doing the foundation and the papers are just too easy.
sulaimanali
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Drama/Mandarin..compared to others it will get revision but just not as much...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (23)
42.59%
Pro-humanity (31)
57.41%