The Student Room Group

Which subject are you doing the least revision for?

For me it's probably RE since a lot of questions only require your own opinion :redface:

How about you?
Original post by luciie
For me it's probably RE since a lot of questions only require your own opinion :redface:

How about you?

I did my gcses years ago but RE was the one i did the least and I ended up with an A :P
English loool
maths and english language
Reply 4
English literature

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably French. Baiser cetter merde.
AS Physics Unit 1. I'm retaking it but i cba to open the book. I genuienly don't know how i got a C in that exam. The paper is so easy. I literally haven't looked at it since may 2015. But i did a past paper on it yesterday and got a low A. An A despite not looking at the book for nearly a year.

You know what? I should've gotten a remark. My pages must've stuck together when my examiner was marking in something. No way in hell did I get a C in that exam. Idk what AQA are trying.

I'm going to start revising it from monday though.

On a semi related note, I remember for my history GCSE I got moved up by 3 grades after a remark lol (E to B). My teacher said it was her first time in her 14 year career of teaching she's seen that happen
French, I'm not studying at all for that one. On my mocks I got A*s without studying and completed it within half the time hahahaha :smile:)
Reply 8
English Language
English Lang
When I did my GCSEs a few lifetimes ago, I did the least revision for French and English Language because you know... Who cares about those subjects? :tongue:

Oh and Statistics because I couldn't be bothered. And Music because who cares about Music?
Everything :shot:
Hahaha yeah exactly, and I live in a French speaking country so that helps a lot XD
Original post by claireestelle
I did my gcses years ago but RE was the one i did the least and I ended up with an A :P

stupid examiners screwed up everything on my year and i got a B, when 2 of the papers in our year were sent back they both shot up from Bs to and A and A* >.> i was too lazy to get a remark so i stuck with the B :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:
Computing (OCR) as I don't have a revision guide for this or for the exam board and I don't even know what is the specification and I can't seem to able to find any helpful websites. :frown:
German as I am only doing the foundation and the papers are just too easy.
Drama/Mandarin..compared to others it will get revision but just not as much...

Quick Reply

Latest