Current status of application Watch

Kakz64
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm thinking of sending an email to Shef uni but I'm not sure what to write.

So I initially applied to Sheffield for a course in psychology but I got rejected :/ but they said I had a strong application and offered me a different course in Speech and Language Science which seemed quite interesting and very close to what I wanted to so I accepted and the woman who emailed me changed my course and it went through to UCAS and Sheffield again. It's been 3 months and I still haven't heard anything back, and I can't go through the next stage of firming because I'm still waiting on Sheffield.

What to do?
claireestelle
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Kakz64)
I'm thinking of sending an email to Shef uni but I'm not sure what to write.

So I initially applied to Sheffield for a course in psychology but I got rejected :/ but they said I had a strong application and offered me a different course in Speech and Language Science which seemed quite interesting and very close to what I wanted to so I accepted and UCAS changed my course and it went through to UCAS and Sheffield again. It's been 3 months and I still haven't heard anything back, and I can't go through the next stage of firming because I'm still waiting on Sheffield.

What to do?
Call admissions and ask for an update or if you don't want to go there then withdraw that choice.
Kakz64
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
Call admissions and ask for an update or if you don't want to go there then withdraw that choice.
This will sound silly, but would they get annoyed?
claireestelle
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Kakz64)
This will sound silly, but would they get annoyed?
i wouldnt think so
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (378)
80.08%
Leave (94)
19.92%

Watched Threads