Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ive recently received all of my uni offers for Staffordshire uni, Aston, Wolverhampton,Warwick and coventry to study Biomedical science however I'm really struggling to choose my firm and insurance choice please give some advice for staffs, aston and wolvo as those are the three i'm struggling with the decision on 😖 thank you!

ReputationRep:
    What course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    What course
    Biomedical science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessieemonstaaaa)
    Biomedical science
    Erm idk. What made you choose this course ?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Warwick or Aston.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Ive recently received all of my uni offers for Staffordshire uni, Aston, Wolverhampton,Warwick and coventry to study Biomedical science however I'm really struggling to choose my firm and insurance choice please give some advice for staffs, aston and wolvo as those are the three i'm struggling with the decision on 😖 thank you!
    Hi,

Congratulations on your offer from us, i was wondering if you had any questions about Aston or Birmingham in general? Rather than throwing marketing statistics at you.

I'm a 2014 graduate and Birmingham local, so i should be able to answer most things you can throw at me.

Josh
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hey there,

Congratulations on your offers, you must be really thrilled

Is there anything in particular that's making it difficult to decide - course, distance, living costs...? What are your thoughts so far?

Is there any way you can visit your universities before you make a decision? Many universities hold applicant open days. We've got an open day on the 23rd of April, or you can always give us a call if you'd like to arrange another time to visit - I will PM you the contact number if you'd like. It's a good way to refresh your memory of the universities.

We've given you an offer which means we'd love to have you join Staffs and we think you'll do well here. But it's important that you pick a university where you think you will be happy too. You have until 4th May to make your firm and insurance choices so don't feel like you have to rush in to anything just yet.

If you've got any other questions about Staffs or your application in general let me know

Katie

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.