The Student Room Group

Boxers under swimming trunks or no?

Going casual swimming on Monday with some friends. When I've been on holiday, some dudes wear boxers under their swimming trunks which I've never done.

I'm 18 and confused as :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: about this. Which is normal?

Scroll to see replies

Finally someone else asking this. I think boxers under trunks looks so weird, so I don't. But I guess whatever you're comfortable with.

Maybe it depends on how much support you're gonna need :-/

Maybe it depends if you're uncomfortable with others potentially seeing the outline of your dick :-/
Reply 2
ermmm no....
Reply 3
I was a lifeguard for 4 years and never realised this was a thing..
No...
Original post by Anonymous
Going casual swimming on Monday with some friends. When I've been on holiday, some dudes wear boxers under their swimming trunks which I've never done.

I'm 18 and confused as :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: about this. Which is normal?

Nooo, boxers under swim trunks is just wrong aha
Reply 6
I was a professional diver and doing this is extremely weird. I've only seen it a handful of times as the wet boxers are usually visible underneath the trunks.

Spoiler

First ive heard of it.
Reply 8
Wow so I'm abnormal :lolwut:
Not surprised actually :lol:
Nothing to be ashamed of going Commando (just don't get kegged/pantsed or anything). :colone:
Original post by Tailored Suit
I've been a semi-professional swimmer and doing this is extremely weird. I've only seen it a handful of times as the wet boxers are usually visible underneath the trunks. I don't understand what the purpose of it is?

Holding everything in.
Original post by Anonymous

Tbh I am as confused as you are..... :ahhhhh:
A casual swimmer wearing speedos?

I hope to god you mean swimming shorts. :smile:
nah nah nah. what are you supposed to put on afterwards if you wore them in the pool?
Reply 14
Never heard or seen such thing.
Post pics and we'll tell you what looks best... :P
I don't understand.......why would anyone do that??? :lolwut:
Original post by M14B
Never heard or seen such thing.

People do do this and in my time I have questioned the stupidity of those who choose to wear white swimming trunks and dark boxers so that they "glow through" when wet..
No....
i was a semi-professional octopus fisherman... i never heard of this strange combination of garments :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending