Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm new to this so hopefully i'll get a reply, but have i left my GCSE revision too late? and how many hours should i do these easter holidays, i made a timetable but i honestly cannot stick to it, i'm actually panicking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aminaaaaa_x)
    I'm new to this so hopefully i'll get a reply, but have i left my GCSE revision too late? and how many hours should i do these easter holidays, i made a timetable but i honestly cannot stick to it, i'm actually panicking
    welcome to
    well...
    if you don't start your revision now then it would be late for sure
    try to spend at least 30 to an hour on each subject and have breaks for 30 minutes
    you don't have to do all the subject in one day - just do 6 at least and then do the other subjects that you haven't done before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    welcome to
    well...
    if you don't start your revision now then it would be late for sure
    try to spend at least 30 to an hour on each subject and have breaks for 30 minutes
    you don't have to do all the subject in one day - just do 6 at least and then do the other subjects that you haven't done before
    Yeah, alright i'll try that thank you

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, alright i'll try that thank you
    my pleasure

ReputationRep:
    Lol you have a ton of time! I started at this time for my GCSEs and aced them. Just start now and work hard!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shiv Loves Maths)
    Lol you have a ton of time! I started at this time for my GCSEs and aced them. Just start now and work hard!
    Wow alright that's fine then Thank youu

ReputationRep:
    Amina listen yeah you got time if you just revise properly. Exams are towards the end of May so just start now and get off whatsapp, sc etc. safe g

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmin_ax)
    Amina listen yeah you got time if you just revise properly. Exams are towards the end of May so just start now and get off whatsapp, sc etc. safe g
    Ahahah thanks yasmin my first exam is may 17th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shiv Loves Maths)
    Omds thank you so much for these comments its making me feel a whole lot mire better

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.