Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

i'm getting a lot of attention from TSR support members and V.I.P members :-0 watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    they post on my thread, messaged me, repped me, and all sorts of things, what does this mean? is this a sign that i should be part of the support team?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Maybe that it is a public forum :dontknow:
    but who acc knows :moon:

ReputationRep:
    What is a VIP member?

ReputationRep:
    I think you ought to hire a manager. I'm sure we'll find a lot of volunteers.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    it is always worth applying

Didn't you say you applied before?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    it is always worth applying

Didn't you say you applied before?
    oh yeah i did, but then i procrastinated and went to do other things oops, wheres the application, hit me up with it plz. no interviews needed right?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    oh yeah i did, but then i procrastinated and went to do other things oops, wheres the application, hit me up with it plz. no interviews needed right?
    See this thread

Or this thread.

Just a few questions to answer
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    See this thread

Or this thread.

Just a few questions to answer
    i'll work on that resume soon enough ;-) something extra to put on my uni reference lmao
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    i'll work on that resume soon enough ;-) something extra to put on my uni reference lmao
    :lol: indeed.

You're in Year 11, right? Plenty of time to do stuff for your uni application (can always start teaching yourself maths in the summer!)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    :lol: indeed.

You're in Year 11, right? Plenty of time to do stuff for your uni application (can always start teaching yourself maths in the summer!)
    yeah! i'll work on A level maths in the summers so when it hits me next year i wont have to feel like dying :-D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ODES_PDES)
    What is a VIP member?
    They are the Very Important Poster members, they reply to lots of the unanswered threads

ReputationRep:
    I keep on getting threads declined and threats from staff maybe they're trying to tell me something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    They are the Very Important Poster members, they reply to lots of the unanswered threads
    How arrogant.
    The rest of us are clearly not important.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    yeah! i'll work on A level maths in the summers so when it hits me next year i wont have to feel like dying :-D
    :borat: good plan, you don't have to do Maths if you don't want to but it is a nice one to have. (I guess it depends on what you want to do in the future)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    I keep on getting threads declined and threats from staff maybe they're trying to tell me something?
    Your post will soon disappear
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    :borat: good plan, you don't have to do Maths if you don't want to but it is a nice one to have. (I guess it depends on what you want to do in the future)
    i dont know what to do, but i have an idea, i much prefer ''jobs more to do with humanities'' than with ''maths/science'' should i not take maths at all? the reason im considering is because it looks good (i know, thats so bad) and that if i happen to change my mind then i can opt for mathsy things at uni with the a level. im so scared of not getting 3 a levels though, should i do 4 then drop one?

ReputationRep:
    i dont know what to do, but i have an idea, i much prefer ''jobs more to do with humanities'' than with ''maths/science'' should i not take maths at all? the reason im considering is because it looks good (i know, thats so bad) and that if i happen to change my mind then i can opt for mathsy things at uni with the a level. im so scared of not getting 3 a levels though, should i do 4 then drop one?
    Do four then you can drop maths also keep to the idea of trying it out during the summer.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    it is a difficult decision to be honest - maybe there is someone at school that you can talk things through with?

Or have a look, do some research over the summer and your school should let you change things around before September, possibly during.

Choose what you think you'll enjoy, do well at and need for the future - ideally a combination of all 3.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Thomb)
    Do four then you can drop maths also keep to the idea of trying it out during the summer.
    thanks for your input! :-)

it is a difficult decision to be honest - maybe there is someone at school that you can talk things through with?

Or have a look, do some research over the summer and your school should let you change things around before September, possibly during.

Choose what you think you'll enjoy, do well at and need for the future - ideally a combination of all 3.
    good idea, i have biology in mind because it's the only science i enjoy and find quite easy, so i'll have a talk to my teacher about it :-)

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.