People with morals including ones who wear hijab

Watch
xobeauty
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Would you sacrifice your morals to have a career like Rihanna ( for exampe)? Not a long one like hers.... Just say one single one video where you had to dress scandalous like her pour it up music video or her newest one where you can see her nipples? just for a couple million then be done with it?

I'm just using Rihanna for reference.
ForgetMe
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I guess money is alright but don't forget that even if it's just a one time off, it would stay with you till the moment you die and even after that people would remember you as a rebel or whatever. I probably wouldn't do that because I wouldn't like to be recognised anywhere as someone who just flashed their tits/ass/whatever

Bravo to those who do it and don't feel anything but I just couldn't.. I also feel that those who wear hijab would feel kind of similar.
xobeauty
Rep:
?
(Original post by ForgetMe)
I guess money is alright but don't forget that even if it's just a one time off, it would stay with you till the moment you die and even after that people would remember you as a rebel or whatever. I probably wouldn't do that because I wouldn't like to be recognised anywhere as someone who just flashed their tits/ass/whatever

Bravo to those who do it and don't feel anything but I just couldn't.. I also feel that those who wear hijab would feel kind of similar.
But since it's normal to flash your ass in today's society, would the money make up for the rebel image? You would be set for life.
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by xobeauty)
Would you sacrifice your morals to have a career like Rihanna ( for exampe)? Not a long one like hers.... Just say one single one video where you had to dress scandalous like her pour it up music video or her newest one where you can see her nipples? just for a couple million then be done with it?

I'm just using Rihanna for reference.
xobeauty
Rep:
?
(Original post by ForestShadow)

Wtf your a guy though what can you really lose. You can show your nipples no problem.
ForestShadow
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Wtf your a guy though what can you really lose. You can show your nipples no problem.
I assumed an equally private part would be substituted for men in order for it to be fair , i.e. the mens genitalia but if not and its my nipple then sure
Bazzel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The Hijab is just a control thing.
It's****ingWOODY
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have absolutely 0 interest in being famous.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah, but as a man, people are probably not going to pay him millions to show his nipples. However, they might pay him substantially smaller amounts not to show them.
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't think that doing the things you listed necessarily means someone has no morals..
Bazzel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Why is someone morally superior because they wear a Hijab? :rolleyes:
HAnwar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I would rather die.
Dinasaurus
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I consider myself having morals but I don't think what Rihanna does is immoral, morals to be is like telling the truth, being nice etc.
Siberiaan
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'd rather die than be like Rihanna
xobeauty
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bazzel)
Why is someone morally superior because they wear a Hijab? :rolleyes:
Usually because they have boundaries. A lot of them are full of :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: though.
xobeauty
Rep:
?
Ew. Why the :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: is there dolphins are we in kindergarten
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by WoodyMKC)
I have absolutely 0 interest in being famous.
What about the dosh?
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ew. Why the :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolp hin: is there dolphins are we in kindergarten
xobeauty
Rep:
?
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
I don't think that doing the things you listed necessarily means someone has no morals..
Showing your tits to millions of people is what?

I love Rihanna though she can do it all day. She's pure eye candy.
Idc what others do but I judge.
SophieSmall
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I wouldn't do that.

But then again I also don't see those actions as immoral. I see nothing immoral in clothing or lack of clothing. I just don't personally feel comfortable with doing it myself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
5.1%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (14)
14.29%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (18)
18.37%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (10)
10.2%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (33)
33.67%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (18)
18.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise