Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Snapchat Ruins Relationships Watch

ReputationRep:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Someone just got their heart broken on Snapchat.

ReputationRep:
    Snapchat?

Guy is insecure.
    Girl doesn't tell him anything.

That's what ruins relationships

ReputationRep:
    it was worse when best friends were a thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defenestrated)
    it was worse when best friends were a thing

This.... The leaderboard thing caused me so much ear ache. 'why is she top' 'how come you snapchat her and not me'

ReputationRep:
    I don't get why it's wrong to go through your partners phone though? You can go through mine if you want, sure there's an element of privacy but it is a bit strange and suspicious, surely people in a relationship want to share as much as possible? So why wouldn't she share Steven's snapchats with him?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    dont get snapchat, end off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charles_2nd)
    I don't get why it's wrong to go through your partners phone though? You can go through mine if you want, sure there's an element of privacy but it is a bit strange and suspicious, surely people in a relationship want to share as much as possible? So why wouldn't she share Steven's snapchats with him?
    But people feel like that your partner does not trust you..

ReputationRep:
    so glad snapchat doesnt show best friends anymore, always used to think about my partner 'why is she his best friend' and vice versa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King !)
    Why would they not trust me? I don't like it when people get their phones out when we're talking, if you want privacy go be private, otherwise include me in the conversation, it's not paranoia, it's not jealousy or insecurity, it's about being curious about what's so interesting / funny that you need to disturb our chat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King !)
    I'd want to go through my partners phone just out of interest tbh

More like they can't trust me to go through their phone

It's like getting to know someone so much more, I keep a shitload of things on my phone and it can really be a reflection of your inner behaviour or part of your personality

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alka-temp)
    I'd want to go through the my partners phone just out of interest tbh

More like they can't trust me to go through their phone

It's like getting to know someone so much more, I keep a shitload of things on my phone and it can really be a reflection of your inner behaviour or part of your personality
    Exactly, trust works both ways, unless you have something to hide why would you not be ok with your partner looking at your phone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.