Living in Cambridge Halls - MMU Watch

Hanpops1296
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I will be moving to Cambridge Halls at MMU in September, just wondered if anyone could tell me what its like... how far away from uni/centre of manchester it is... any useful tips when moving into halls?
NeuroJanine
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Hanpops

i stayed a week when doing resists and its slap bang on campus, if you are at All Saints you are right there. Also, if you keep walking from the enterance to Cambridge hall, you get to the uni. Nice and convenient. If you take a Finglands bus (they're cheap) and go down to fallowfield for shopping, there is a nice Sainsburys there. (This was way back in 2000). I liked it there, but you're right next to the Catholic Chaplincy and on a sunday you can hear the bells. You will live on a corridor in a group of rooms. There rooms are a good size with there being a large table at the bottom of the bed under the window.

You have a security card to get into your room, and you are just across the road from the union.

Hope that helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 15 May '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (381)
79.71%
Leave (97)
20.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise