The Student Room Group

What's the best gift you've received?

From Christmas, to birthday, or even anniversaries, what's the best present you've received? And what's the worst? :colone:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by shadowdweller

From Christmas, to birthday, or even anniversaries, what's the best present you've received? And what's the worst? :colone:

I think one of the best present was a surprise thank you present from my boyfriend which was a bracelet and necklace :smile:

What's Christmas???

Spoiler

Best probably this nice bag my brothers girlfriend got me for my birthday.

The worst I got was probably a calender...I mean it was a birthday present and my birthday is in May.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Snapchat-7360677905649641824.jpg my engagement ring :h: it wasn't expensive or a fancy diamond but it means the absolute to me and I wear it with pride :colondollar: :smile:
For a secret Santa, someone got me what they thought were chopsticks with some kind of fake shiny jewel on it. It was actually one of those things that girls put in their hair! :s-smilie:

It's the thought that counts :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
My 1st car for my 18th birthday :smile:
Reply 8
My imac from my dad on my 16th birthday😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

my life
Well, I got an awesome mama when I was born...
A pair of marmite pyjamas and the entire Game of Thrones book set :h:
Reply 12
Best = iPhone. Love it.
Worst = Woolen jumper. Wool is horribly itchy and I don't like jumpers. 😎
This really cool Pikachu inflatable chair :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest