Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is it tough to get into Kings college london for computer science?
    The requirement is AAB however do all offers holders need minimum AAB

ReputationRep:
    I got a offer with a Btec so it shouldn't be that hard for a level students.

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer as well.

All of us should stick together.

ReputationRep:
    what subjects did you do and what did you get? because i want to apply but im not sure if they accept btec students

ReputationRep:
    Im doing Science foundation year at university of manchester studying 3 modules of physics, 6 modules of maths, project and academic skills + ICT things.. I got an offer with 65% overall at the end of the year.. I got 87% overall in first semester in first 6 modules and Im doing last 6 this semester.
    uni of manchester is asking 60% of this foundation overall grade which is AAA equivalent in A-levels..
    I dont get how 65% is AAB equivalent but I hope this helps you somehow

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing BTEC IT Extended Diploma. My offer is DDD with distinctions in specific units which I met. It's weird cus everyone else who applied in my BTEC class for compsci got rejected and they all got similar grades as me. Just lucky I guess

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.