The Student Room Group

I will never ever find someone I like this much again

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 999tigger
Well youve had moments and with you I dont think you cna do it becayse of the shyness. Confidence and the way you do it makes it seem more natural, but you will find that hard becaise you have put her on such a pedestal. As you dont really know her at the moment, she is going to uni, then it may look odd. there is a small chance she might be interested in staying in touch on an acquaintance basis, as long as you dont do anything weird an at least that means you cna keep in contact.

If it were some of the people on this site then they would find it natural to approach her and go for a drink or even a date, because they havent built the whole thing up into this impossible thing that you have. Thats what you are going to have to work on whether you stay in contact or not. Read that link I gave you on social anxiety and o get some advice from your GP.

I don't have her on a pedestal she really is as wonderful as I say. Also there's no point in losing my shyness now because it's already too late there's no point in improving for other girls because I I don't want them
Ok if you wont change, then stay as you are. You use your shyness as your protection, when in fact it held you back.Good luck with it.
You have to get over her
You'll kill yourself eventually over someone who doesn't look twice at you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Forumaddict
It still hurts when you haven't had a relationship. To me this was like my one and only chance at happiness, I think about her non stop everyday, she has every quality I could possibly desire. She's so sweet and friendly and nice and amazingly wonderful. I am probably going to be alone and miserable forever now because there's only 1 of her and I don't want anyone else

you feel like that because you're so focused on her it narrows your vision, once you let her go , you'll see there's plenty of fish in the water:smile:
Original post by Expialidocious
You have to get over her
You'll kill yourself eventually over someone who doesn't look twice at you

Posted from TSR Mobile

I enjoy thinking about her, imagining us together, kissing, holding hands, saying sweet stuff :smile:. It hurts that I can't have any of the stuff I desire.

Original post by Ishea16
you feel like that because you're so focused on her it narrows your vision, once you let her go , you'll see there's plenty of fish in the water:smile:

No! She is the perfect girl for me and I don't want anyone else
Original post by 999tigger
Ok if you wont change, then stay as you are. You use your shyness as your protection, when in fact it held you back.Good luck with it.

I know it's all my fault because of my shyness. I know that's it's myself who ruined my chance and being happy and in love
Reply 26
What is the best thing to do if you feel this way but mess up your chance with your dream girl? Do you just give up? I would do anything to be with her but I messed up my chances what can I do now ?

Im guessing she wasn't the one as you wrote like, not love so I guess you're just closer to finding the women you love?

Just a thought?
Original post by Jassy16
Im guessing she wasn't the one as you wrote like, not love so I guess you're just closer to finding the women you love?

Just a thought?

But you have to like someone first before you love them. So if I can't find anyone else to like ever again I have no hope at all of finding a girl to be in love with
Are you going to get her back? If not bloody move on... She's the perfect girl? You would think that... Wait until the next girl comes along and she will be the perfect girl.

Take it from me who's been in your situation more than once.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by Lambert87
Are you going to get her back? If not bloody move on... She's the perfect girl? You would think that... Wait until the next girl comes along and she will be the perfect girl.

Take it from me who's been in your situation more than once.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Until you sleep with her and find out she is vulnerable like everyone else, probably has a nasty scar on her left foot she is insecure about from when her brother stabbed her toes, and is generally just a thoroughly unpleasant person who likes one direction.
Original post by Virgili
Until you sleep with her and find out she is vulnerable like everyone else, probably has a nasty scar on her left foot she is insecure about from when her brother stabbed her toes, and is generally just a thoroughly unpleasant person who likes one direction.

I'm fine with all these things except her being an unpleasant person which is clearly not true because I know her and she is like literally the opposite to unpleasnt, she is sweet lovely and kind. She is really wonderful and amazing in every single way
^^That was me clicked anon when trying to post by accident
ive been where u are and still am i guess. I had a crush- he literally was perfect for me in every single way. i thought i should do something about it. he was in a different school to me, so hes never met me. We see each other at the station but ive never said hi. So i thought ill add him on fb. He accepted. We chatted on there but he found it creepy and he blocked me. He sometimes smile at me and say hi then we eventually became friends and i thought atleast we are friends. But then my friends told his friends how obsessed i was of him and then he cut my friendship. I dreamed of us together like how u dreamed of ure girl. all i think about is him. I tried moving on , seeing other people but i always compare them to him. Its very hard to move on. But wait- there will be someone else for u, she wasnt meant for u. Thats what i tell myself everyday
if you already blow out your chances with her, what you are wishing for???? if you feel that she is done with you, then easily accept the reality and walk away. Eventually You would forget as much as you think you loved her & never be able to forget her. Just jump in new relationship & the old one will fade in no time.
Original post by Anonymous
ive been where u are and still am i guess. I had a crush- he literally was perfect for me in every single way. i thought i should do something about it. he was in a different school to me, so hes never met me. We see each other at the station but ive never said hi. So i thought ill add him on fb. He accepted. We chatted on there but he found it creepy and he blocked me. He sometimes smile at me and say hi then we eventually became friends and i thought atleast we are friends. But then my friends told his friends how obsessed i was of him and then he cut my friendship. I dreamed of us together like how u dreamed of ure girl. all i think about is him. I tried moving on , seeing other people but i always compare them to him. Its very hard to move on. But wait- there will be someone else for u, she wasnt meant for u. Thats what i tell myself everyday

But I really don't think think there ever will be anyone else like her who is perfect for me ever again. Like I literally want her to be my first kiss first girl I hold hands with and all that. But even if we could just hang out as friends I would be completely satisfied with that and over the moon with happiness just from hanging out together
I'm wishing I could be with her I wish I could hold hands with her and have a first ever kiss together. For me she's perfect and in my heart no one can ever replace her or even come close to her
Original post by al_mohajer
if you already blow out your chances with her, what you are wishing for???? if you feel that she is done with you, then easily accept the reality and walk away. Eventually You would forget as much as you think you loved her & never be able to forget her. Just jump in new relationship & the old one will fade in no time.
Reply 36
I promise you over time you will get over her. My ex girlfriend, who I thought was the one, eventually changed completely and cheated on me; I'm completely over her and in-fact, I dodged a bullet!. I, for the first two weeks, was completely shattered... You have to look at the bigger picture. You won't be fixated over her for the rest of the life and you will meet another girl who you will believe is the one and she may be. Keep your head up and don't get dragged down by the emotions. Surround yourself with your friends and talk to people!
But I really don't think think there ever will be anyone else like her who is perfect for me ever again. Like I literally want her to be my first kiss first girl I hold hands with and all that. But even if we could just hang out as friends I would be completely satisfied with that and over the moon with happiness just from hanging out together

I understand- i wanted him to be my first kiss too and my first everything. I was happy too just being friends with him and i lost him for something that wasnt my fault. I still cry thinking about him everyday
Original post by Anonymous
I understand- i wanted him to be my first kiss too and my first everything. I was happy too just being friends with him and i lost him for something that wasnt my fault. I still cry thinking about him everyday

I feel the same way as well. I always cry when I think about her and how wonderful my life could be if I wasnt so stupid and pathetic and shy. When I feel really tearful I like I hold my pillow and kiss it and whisper her name to myself and it sometimes makes me feel better I imagine her kissing me and saying everything will be ok and I just have to patient and one day we will be able to be together an both be happy and I just have to wait
I feel the same way as well. I always cry when I think about her and how wonderful my life could be if I wasnt so stupid and pathetic and shy. When I feel really tearful I like I hold my pillow and kiss it and whisper her name to myself and it sometimes makes me feel better I imagine her kissing me and saying everything will be ok and I just have to patient and one day we will be able to be together an both be happy and I just have to wait

Yeah i feel like we might be together in the future and we would get married. But i know thats silly to wait and i try to move on. Im just waiting for university- maybe i might meet someone there :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest