Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi All,
    I am computer science graduate from India with 5+ years industry experience.
    I hold offer from
    KCL for Advanced computing with management,
    City for Ms in Information Systems
    Leeds for Ms in Information Systems ,
    ESIEE, France for Ms in Information Systems.

I am very much confused about what to choose.Can someone please guide me on these terms:
    1. job opportunities
    2. Cost of living
    3. college experience
    4. France Vs UK--studies and career prospects

Thank you very much!

ReputationRep:
    Job opportunities in the UK are probably a bit of a distraction. The likelihood of getting a work visa/job after graduating (you need the latter before you can get the former), are pretty slim these days. Regrettable, but seriously, don't think that a UK Masters will necessarily make you more employable here.

I can only speak generally, but City has a poor reputation compared to KCL and Leeds. If you want to live in London (which will be comparatively expensive), then KCL is a much better choice. If living costs are critical, Leeds is still a decent uni.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the feedback.
    Any comments on France?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.