Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, im 12 and scared of dying, I used to not really be scared of dying, I mean when I was around 6 I was scared that the movie 2012 would be real but thats it. I never really cared about it. I was pretty religous Im a catholic but now im not really faithful, I question God alot and after, if heaven is real or that when you die it goes pitch black and I fear that. Not ever seeing your family or the people that mean the most in life. Just black for the rest of eternity. I drift from people from my neighborhood. All my bestfriends and girlfriends they cute btw ). But yeah when I sleep I also get scared and feel like i wanna cry. Like im just gonna get forgotten by everyone and never gonna see anybody. Please make me feel better

ReputationRep:
    You're going to die one day and you won't know when. This is why living each day as if it were your last is the best thing to do Perfect excuse to do all those things you're scared of and make the most of the people you have.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is scared of dying. No one knows what's going to happen after you die. Whether you're religious or an atheist, it's one thing which is certain for everyone.

Don't let the fear of dying hold you back. Just live your life to the fullest and take every day as it comes.

#inspiration4lyf
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Erik The tallboy)
    Hi, im 12 and scared of dying, I used to not really be scared of dying, I mean when I was around 6 I was scared that the movie 2012 would be real but thats it. I never really cared about it. I was pretty religous Im a catholic but now im not really faithful, I question God alot and after, if heaven is real or that when you die it goes pitch black and I fear that. Not ever seeing your family or the people that mean the most in life. Just black for the rest of eternity. I drift from people from my neighborhood. All my bestfriends and girlfriends they cute btw ). But yeah when I sleep I also get scared and feel like i wanna cry. Like im just gonna get forgotten by everyone and never gonna see anybody. Please make me feel better
    It's simple - nobody knows what happens after you die, so don't waste your time worrying about it; because if you do, you'll be sat on your deathbed one day wondering why you didn't do everything you wanted to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erik The tallboy)
    Find a religion to focus on ; being Muslim, I think Islam is the one to follow

ReputationRep:
    It's so depressing that you were 6 years old in 2010.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SentryE3D)
    It's so depressing that you were 6 years old in 2010.
    Ikr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonstruck16)
    You're going to die one day and you won't know when. This is why living each day as if it were your last is the best thing to do Perfect excuse to do all those things you're scared of and make the most of the people you have.
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    It will pass.

ReputationRep:
    we're all gonna die okay no ones gonna live forever
    it's gonna happen
    so why be scared?
    just live life to the fullest so when you're lying on your deathbed you wont be all regretful about how much you worried about pointless things

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.