Masturbation around exams Watch

daviesmark123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm 17 and have been masturbating for a couple of years now. I have noticed bad side effects to masturbating such as social anxiety , lack of motivation , and fatigue. I am hoping to quit soon.

I don't want to masturbate around my a level exams as I fear that I will be de motivated, has anyone masturbated /stopped around exams and noticed any changes
tharvey303
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
These issues are nothing to do with masturbation. You have some other issues you need to sort out.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yep.

Masturbation is what got me going into the exam room calm, relaxed and ready to do my best...
Zarek
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Focussing on important exams has reduced my libido in the past. And it takes something to do that.
pri33
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
nah these guys are morons, of course masturbation has side effects. there are literally chemicals released in your brain, too much of it is so harmful! constant masturbation can of course and DOES cause fatigue, your body is tired after building up so much then releasing leave you tired and unmotivated and feeling like a waster. Try and cut it out, it can seriously damage your body. Men are so obsessed with it, theyre in denial but look up the negative affects of it
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Utter sex-negative crap.

Kinsey proved that there were no problems with masturbation, only people's reactions to it, nearly seventy years ago. No matter how often they did it (and almost all of them did) nearly all of the thousands of men in his sample worried they did it 'too often', but even the ones doing it several times a day had no physical problems as a result.
Drez999
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've always found masturbation makes me feel less stressed and lowers anxiety in general. This has also been the case around exam times and masturbation has certainly helped me achieve my best results in those exams.
rebecca mcintyre
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
My bf has wanked for the past 3years and not missed a day! Is this normal?
rebecca mcintyre
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
My boyfriend and I haven’t been going out for very long, maybe about 2 weeks. It’s a long distance relationship, we FaceTime every night. Fall asleep on FaceTime. Last night he told me that he has been masterbating every days for the past 3 years. Is this normal?
JTfoxlove
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It's normal. As long as it hasn't/isn't negatively impacting his life, its also likely a healthy pursuit. As is not masturbating with the same caveat.

It's also very likely far more common than falling asleep on FaceTime together.

Last edited by JTfoxlove; 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (132)
18.08%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (126)
17.26%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (105)
14.38%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (72)
9.86%
How can I be the best version of myself? (222)
30.41%

Watched Threads