The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Booking Accommodation

Hey everyone

So I've applied for a room at Aston University which is where I hopefully will be going in September 2016 and they're meant to give you a room offer thereby you accept it and put down your deposit. It's been well over a week and I've not got anything? I was wondering if anyone else has received a room offer and how long it took for them to get back to you.

Thanks. :smile:
Original post by Rosiepark
Hey everyone

So I've applied for a room at Aston University which is where I hopefully will be going in September 2016 and they're meant to give you a room offer thereby you accept it and put down your deposit. It's been well over a week and I've not got anything? I was wondering if anyone else has received a room offer and how long it took for them to get back to you.

Thanks. :smile:

Hi Rosie,

Usually ASV have a turn around rate of around a month. Unfortunately they get inundated with requests this time of year and can only work so fast.

Best course of action would be just to wait it out for a few more weeks, then if you still haven't heard anything shoot an email to: [email protected]

Hope that helps

Josh :smile:
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest