Booking Accommodation Watch

Rosiepark
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey everyone

So I've applied for a room at Aston University which is where I hopefully will be going in September 2016 and they're meant to give you a room offer thereby you accept it and put down your deposit. It's been well over a week and I've not got anything? I was wondering if anyone else has received a room offer and how long it took for them to get back to you.

Thanks.
Aston University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Rosiepark)
Hey everyone

So I've applied for a room at Aston University which is where I hopefully will be going in September 2016 and they're meant to give you a room offer thereby you accept it and put down your deposit. It's been well over a week and I've not got anything? I was wondering if anyone else has received a room offer and how long it took for them to get back to you.

Thanks.
Hi Rosie,

Usually ASV have a turn around rate of around a month. Unfortunately they get inundated with requests this time of year and can only work so fast.

Best course of action would be just to wait it out for a few more weeks, then if you still haven't heard anything shoot an email to: [email protected]

Hope that helps

Josh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (295)
26.06%
Yes - they're famous (288)
25.44%
No I don't (549)
48.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed