The Student Room Group

Adjustment

hi guys. at as level I got grades a for geography c for maths b for economics(1 ums off an a grade) and for physics I got a B grade, which I dropped 2nd year because it irrelevant to economics, which is what I want to study at uni. I got offers from queen mary and sothampton but got rejected by ucl and lse. im working incredibly hard in my a2 year and for instance byt he end of the year, I getan overall of a* in maths, and a in geography and a in economics, will I be able to apply for adjustment and what are the chances of getting into lse, ucl or warwick through adjustment with grades A*AA. bearing in mind, my predicted grades were A*Ab. with A*AA can I get into lse to study geo with eco too?
Original post by dgy1903
hi guys. at as level I got grades a for geography c for maths b for economics(1 ums off an a grade) and for physics I got a B grade, which I dropped 2nd year because it irrelevant to economics, which is what I want to study at uni. I got offers from queen mary and sothampton but got rejected by ucl and lse. im working incredibly hard in my a2 year and for instance byt he end of the year, I getan overall of a* in maths, and a in geography and a in economics, will I be able to apply for adjustment and what are the chances of getting into lse, ucl or warwick through adjustment with grades A*AA. bearing in mind, my predicted grades were A*Ab. with A*AA can I get into lse to study geo with eco too?

Lse didnt go into adjustment last year and they believe it to be unlikely they will do so this year either and therefore if you really want to go there you should take a gap year and reapply http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/howToApply/howToApplyHome.aspx#DynamicJumpMenuManager_1_Anchor_6.
Ucl and warwick both had adjustment places available last year but economics if i remember correctly didnt have places at either. So all in all, if you get those grades and decide you dont want to go to queen mary/southampton a gap year and reapplying is most likely your best option.

Quick Reply

Latest