Turn on thread page Beta

Aggghhhhhhh!! (MP3 Players) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    I know, it's great isn't it! I used to use CD players, but they skipped so much I ordered MP3 of amazon.

Aw yeah. And good thing about it is that it is really easy to use and really really easy to put music on/take it off. I can't deal with really complicated ones, so it's good for me!

ReputationRep:
    i got a sony netmd instead of mp3 as i find the sound quality is great plus u can easily cart a few around so have lots of music

also sony are really the only ppl who can match apple on style!!!

get 1 of them ppl!! they cost not alot more than a 256mb mp3 player and they have great sound quality (u can get 4 albums on 1 md) and look very cool and are totally jog proof plus have amazing battery lives (around 60hrs)

also the sonicstage that comes with it is really good software and works on my pc flawlessly

to the original poster: if u dnt have windows xp get that as it auto detects mp3 players.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2004
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.