Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got M721 (Mayfair, 2nd dark blue)?

I have M720, work with me. Split the cash 50/50
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by EdwardBarfield9)

Just moved this thread over for you

I don't like McDonalds unfortunately but I hope you get some more replies now!

ReputationRep:
    I had a big mac for lunch and got 2 :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: streets. I wanted a free Mcflurry as it's so hot here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdwardBarfield9)

i'm sorry to tell you but it a scam the games been bane in japan, germany, brazil, and several us states as it has been proved fraudulent as one in each set never exists

ReputationRep:
    I've given up with the properties. I still need to redeem my free Big Mac though!

ReputationRep:
    Actually, there is one Mayfair. Statistical analysis shows you have a better chance of winning the lottery twice in comparison to finding it though..

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.