Crime and Deviance 21 marker help! Watch

ambersawyer98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So...my teacher has given me a practice essay to complete over the Easter holidays however I have no idea what to put in it let alone write a 21 marker on it!

'Asses the relationship between gender and victimisation' is the question. Any suggestions or help would be very much appreciated
girl_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What exam board is this?
ambersawyer98
Rep:
?
(Original post by girl_)
What exam board is this?
aqa
girl_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ambersawyer98)
aqa
oh shame... I'm with aqa too yet, I;ve never seen/heard of this
ambersawyer98
Rep:
?
(Original post by girl_)
oh shame... I'm with aqa too yet, I;ve never seen/heard of this
I'm not sure if my teacher has just made the question up but I think it's a highly unlikely question as there is so little to actually put in this essay!

Thanks anyway though
CaitlinN15
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I'm 99% sure I've done a essay plan for this in sociology a few weeks ago as the question looks extremely familiar to one I've got in my folder and it looked complicated. What I'll do is that I'll have a look and if I have (which I'm sure of) I'll post a copy over on here for this essay either tomorrow or Wednesday latest when I next have WiFi as I'm going to Scotland so. I'll post it here ASAP

Posted from TSR Mobile
ambersawyer98
Rep:
?
(Original post by CaitlinN15)
Hi, I'm 99% sure I've done a essay plan for this in sociology a few weeks ago as the question looks extremely familiar to one I've got in my folder and it looked complicated. What I'll do is that I'll have a look and if I have (which I'm sure of) I'll post a copy over on here for this essay either tomorrow or Wednesday latest when I next have WiFi as I'm going to Scotland so. I'll post it here ASAP

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh thank you!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (586)
80.27%
Leave (144)
19.73%

Watched Threads