Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I just wanted to clarify something about the specimen papers gave out by the exam board.
    The marks on OCR'S specimen paper are written. I just wanted to make sure will the marks in the real exam be like this? this is a new spec so i cannot look at any past papers
    Thanks for reading

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Junaid12)
    Hi. I just wanted to clarify something about the specimen papers gave out by the exam board.
    The marks on OCR'S specimen paper are written. I just wanted to make sure will the marks in the real exam be like this? this is a new spec so i cannot look at any past papers
    Thanks for reading
    There will always be a set amount of multiple choice questions each worth 1 mark. There will also always be a 10 mark question and a choice between two 20 mark questions at the end of the paper. The short answer questions from what I know can vary in the amount of marks. I don't think you will find that any of the marks for short answer questions inbetween the multiple choice and the 10 marker will go above 4.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.