Junaid12
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi. I just wanted to clarify something about the specimen papers gave out by the exam board.
The marks on OCR'S specimen paper are written. I just wanted to make sure will the marks in the real exam be like this? this is a new spec so i cannot look at any past papers
Thanks for reading
coo11ard
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Junaid12)
Hi. I just wanted to clarify something about the specimen papers gave out by the exam board.
The marks on OCR'S specimen paper are written. I just wanted to make sure will the marks in the real exam be like this? this is a new spec so i cannot look at any past papers
Thanks for reading
There will always be a set amount of multiple choice questions each worth 1 mark. There will also always be a 10 mark question and a choice between two 20 mark questions at the end of the paper. The short answer questions from what I know can vary in the amount of marks. I don't think you will find that any of the marks for short answer questions inbetween the multiple choice and the 10 marker will go above 4.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (71)
15.5%
Uncertainty around my education (79)
17.25%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (42)
9.17%
Isolating with family (28)
6.11%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (19)
4.15%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (38)
8.3%
Loneliness (44)
9.61%
Financial worries (15)
3.28%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (44)
9.61%
Exposure to negative news/social media (32)
6.99%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (46)
10.04%

Watched Threads