distracted Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
so until summer (when i did NCS) i didnt really have any male friends as i had always been at a girls school, so when on NCS i unknowingly began flirting and boys started coming to me- however this is as the wanted head. I then started getting boys asking me to have sex with them who id only met for one day... there was one time i had been speaking to the guy for a few weeks and we had sex, he then told all his friends- who i then met as i moved to that school, ever since i have realised that i talk to more boys than girls on my phone, and boys are still only talking to me for sexual reasons. I really just want to focus on school and have fun- nothing sexual, how can i change the way that people look at me as a slut...
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so until summer (when i did NCS) i didnt really have any male friends as i had always been at a girls school, so when on NCS i unknowingly began flirting and boys started coming to me- however this is as the wanted head. I then started getting boys asking me to have sex with them who id only met for one day... there was one time i had been speaking to the guy for a few weeks and we had sex, he then told all his friends- who i then met as i moved to that school, ever since i have realised that i talk to more boys than girls on my phone, and boys are still only talking to me for sexual reasons. I really just want to focus on school and have fun- nothing sexual, how can i change the way that people look at me as a slut...
Hahaha you came to the right place kiddo - I'm an expert on this stuff. Actions speak louder than words; telling the guys to :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: off and knuckling down on your work is a very loud action.
Anonymous #1
yeah but dont change how people feel about me--- i still lost all my girl friends from my old school, and the boy im close to doesnt want to date me but likes us flirting
i want to pass
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
yeah but dont change how people feel about me
Yes you do, you said you didnt want them to see you as a slut...

i still lost all my girl friends from my old school, and the boy im close to doesnt want to date me but likes us flirting
i am sure you'll find better friend along the way.
hanging around and flirting isn't going to get you any where, unless you don't mind being treated like a flirting toy then keep on being friends with this guy. you should find a guy who actually cares bout your well being and respects you as a friend. if he can't understand that you want to change, he can leave.

Your studies are more important than all of this ****
Anonymous #1
[QUOTE=i am sure you'll find better friend along the way.
hanging around and flirting isn't going to get you any where, unless you don't mind being treated like a flirting toy then keep on being friends with this guy. you should find a guy who actually cares bout your well being and respects you as a friend. if he can't understand that you want to change, he can leave.

Your studies are more important than all of this ****[/QUOTE]

he does care about me- when ive been through rough times hes always been there for me, even when i pushed him away, i trust him but i just dont want to flirt if it isnt going anywhere
i want to pass
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
he does care about me- when ive been through rough times hes always been there for me, even when i pushed him away, i trust him but i just dont want to flirt if it isnt going anywhere
I see, i guess you should talk it out with him then
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (142)
45.81%
Pro-humanity (168)
54.19%

Watched Threads