Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

so until summer (when i did NCS) i didnt really have any male friends as i had always been at a girls school, so when on NCS i unknowingly began flirting and boys started coming to me- however this is as the wanted head. I then started getting boys asking me to have sex with them who id only met for one day... there was one time i had been speaking to the guy for a few weeks and we had sex, he then told all his friends- who i then met as i moved to that school, ever since i have realised that i talk to more boys than girls on my phone, and boys are still only talking to me for sexual reasons. I really just want to focus on school and have fun- nothing sexual, how can i change the way that people look at me as a slut...
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so until summer (when i did NCS) i didnt really have any male friends as i had always been at a girls school, so when on NCS i unknowingly began flirting and boys started coming to me- however this is as the wanted head. I then started getting boys asking me to have sex with them who id only met for one day... there was one time i had been speaking to the guy for a few weeks and we had sex, he then told all his friends- who i then met as i moved to that school, ever since i have realised that i talk to more boys than girls on my phone, and boys are still only talking to me for sexual reasons. I really just want to focus on school and have fun- nothing sexual, how can i change the way that people look at me as a slut...
    Hahaha you came to the right place kiddo - I'm an expert on this stuff. Actions speak louder than words; telling the guys to :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: off and knuckling down on your work is a very loud action.

yeah but dont change how people feel about me--- i still lost all my girl friends from my old school, and the boy im close to doesnt want to date me but likes us flirting

ReputationRep:
    yeah but dont change how people feel about me
    Yes you do, you said you didnt want them to see you as a slut...

i still lost all my girl friends from my old school, and the boy im close to doesnt want to date me but likes us flirting
    i am sure you'll find better friend along the way.
    hanging around and flirting isn't going to get you any where, unless you don't mind being treated like a flirting toy then keep on being friends with this guy. you should find a guy who actually cares bout your well being and respects you as a friend. if he can't understand that you want to change, he can leave.

Your studies are more important than all of this ****

[QUOTE=i am sure you'll find better friend along the way.
    hanging around and flirting isn't going to get you any where, unless you don't mind being treated like a flirting toy then keep on being friends with this guy. you should find a guy who actually cares bout your well being and respects you as a friend. if he can't understand that you want to change, he can leave.

Your studies are more important than all of this ****[/QUOTE]

he does care about me- when ive been through rough times hes always been there for me, even when i pushed him away, i trust him but i just dont want to flirt if it isnt going anywhere

ReputationRep:
    he does care about me- when ive been through rough times hes always been there for me, even when i pushed him away, i trust him but i just dont want to flirt if it isnt going anywhere
    I see, i guess you should talk it out with him then

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.