Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody! Is there anyone still waiting on their placement at a summer camp? I wasn't necessarily an early bird, I applied a little over a month ago. I was on review two times now but unfortunately they didn't take me. I feel like its taking ages to get on review again. Anyone in similar situation ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey buddy! If its any help. Ive just finished the application and am now on ready to place, so your way ahead of me!
    Camp Leaders still sound positive on the phone so i wouldent worry too much, also theres a good few showcase videos still being uploaded on youtube so were not alone! BTW, did you do a showcase?

ReputationRep:
    I wish you just the best in the placement process Well, I need to know if I am going till the end of the next month because of my school. Yes I did. Did you ?

ReputationRep:
    I havent got around to it yet. May let it run and see I get on review without it first, as I can imagine myself going all out for the video If I was to do one :P Its actually nerve-wracking being at this stage..... got a email saying possible jobs at Jewish faith camps if your able.... I dont know if this would suit me atall.

ReputationRep:
    I would definitely give it a try, even if you are not Jewish you can learn a lot of new interesting things Where are you from by the way ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ka_)
    I would definitely give it a try, even if you are not Jewish you can learn a lot of new interesting things Where are you from by the way ?
    I suppose it depends on the camp... Im quite a non-religious person so dont know if this would really suit me, even though it says you dont have to be religious... Im from Co.Mayo in Ireland Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    I am from Slovakia, I just got an email about an orientation meeting from Camp Leaders, so I am kind of excited

ReputationRep:
    That's awesome! So does that mean you got a camp??

ReputationRep:
    Not yet, although I am on review This meeting is required for every applicant even the ones who are not placed yet. Keep me updated on how you are doing with your placement status

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ka_)
    Not yet, although I am on review This meeting is required for every applicant even the ones who are not placed yet. Keep me updated on how you are doing with your placement status
    Aw yeah! I have that on the 23rd :O I have no idea what there gonna put us at :P I'm on review with a camp now! Exciting stuff

ReputationRep:
    How did it work out for you ? Have you been placed ? I am happy to say that I have. I am off to New Mexico in less than one month

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.