Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guy I stopped talking to 5 months ago just followed me on Twitter? Watch

ReputationRep:
    We had a thing, we went on a couple of dates and he described us as 'exclusive' but we really weren't a couple. I really like him, I think about him everyday, and then 5 months ago I had to stop talking to him because of my parents. I miss him, think about him everyday, and I can't wait to see him again. I can't see him until September - when I'm at uni and my parents aren't being really nosey and controlling. Anyway, he just followed me on Twitter, I haven't spoken to him in 5 months, I thought he had forgotten about me. What do you think this means? Is it a good thing? Should I not think much of it? I'm literally counting down the days till I can see him again, but he doesn't know that.

Thank you for any advice.

yes

you've got dude on lock, 5 months without contact and you're still running through his mind, rah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    you've got dude on lock, 5 months without contact and you're still running through his mind, rah
    Really? That's what I was hoping...thank you

i guess its a good thing

you should be happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JubilationXXV)
    Any other advice?
    Tell your parents to mind their own business? Your dating life is none of their concern

(Original post by tengentoppa)
    Tell your parents to mind their own business? Your dating life is none of their concern
    They're asian...they're very particular about dating

ReputationRep:
    Any other advice???

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.