The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I am an attractive guy in my early twenties and I tend to get a lot of attention from girls younger than me. In the range of 13-18 I find that odd as I don't look that young.

Anyone else have the same problem? Share your thoughts!

I know who yee is
sluts
Reply 3
I know who yee is

Who meeee? :h:
Yeah but girls in that age group do generally take an interest in older guys, especially girls 16-18
Oh god.
Who meeee? :h:

It's pretty obvious (well to me anyways)
But don't worry, I won't tell anyone it's you:wink:
Shout out to Adam Johnson
Reply 8
I am an attractive guy in my early twenties and I tend to get a lot of attention from girls younger than me. In the range of 13-18 I find that odd as I don't look that young.

It eventually all comes down to one word: maturity. Girls want a guy who acts mature in certain situations, especially relationships. They want to know that you are able to understand what to do in a relationship. Older guys have a certain charm about them, since they've had experiences with other girls and know what to do. They become more understanding, honest, and considerate. That's probably why.

Or they have daddy issues.
Reply 9

Do you have a beard?
Original post by Josb
Do you have a beard?

Clean shaven.

Original post by verload2
It eventually all comes down to one word: maturity. Girls want a guy who acts mature in certain situations, especially relationships. They want to know that you are able to understand what to do in a relationship. Older guys have a certain charm about them, since they've had experiences with other girls and know what to do. They become more understanding, honest, and considerate. That's probably why.

Or they have daddy issues.

That does make sense but I am still baffled by the overwhelming attention I get from that age group opposed to girls my age. I do tend to come across as being mature quiet, silent type.

Alright then :smile:
u a sugar daddy

And who are you, clever being?:tongue:
do you look younger than you are also what do do you actually look like
Original post by BrokenLife
And who are you, clever being?:tongue:

If it's who I think it is then I've already tried flirting with this person (I'm 16 and have noticed that a lot of other girls my age like him too)
Original post by Orange s0da
Shout out to Adam Johnson

I laughed more than I should have.
If it's who I think it is then I've already tried flirting with this person (I'm 16 and have noticed that a lot of other girls my age like him too)

Ohh..errm..okay haha

When I was your age, I used to get attracted to guys in their early twenties too. So its understandble but a bit weird due to age gap but hey each to their own:h:
Well 13-15 year old boys are absolute :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: so there's that. 16-18 year old girls I cannot think of a reason for other than it's probably just a common thingamabob.

What is your ethnicity? :h:
Original post by Youngmetro
sluts

Its ridiculous how some guys can use such language for women just to look cool. It ain't cool, bro. Drop that. Perhaps learn to respect women and that I can assure is quite COOL!

Latest

Trending

Trending