Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    When are you going and where are you from?
    4th July - 29th July
    Bristol
    Hope to find people who are in the same scheme as me 🙂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyjanee15)
    When are you going and where are you from?
    4th July - 29th July
    Bristol
    Hope to find people who are in the same scheme as me 🙂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I completed the application just now. It gave me 31st July - 23rd August for the dates. However, I'm not in Bristol - I'm in Barnet

Also, just out of curiosity, what did you put for your 3 options on Part 2? I put Media, Art (as it was an option, and I'm currently doing art for GCSE) and Photography.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leafcannon)
    I completed the application just now. It gave me 31st July - 23rd August for the dates. However, I'm not in Bristol - I'm in Barnet

Also, just out of curiosity, what did you put for your 3 options on Part 2? I put Media, Art (as it was an option, and I'm currently doing art for GCSE) and Photography.
    options?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyjanee15)
    options?
    Apparently, in Part 2 of the programme, you "develop a chosen skill", while you stay at uni accommodation.

That's at least what the site where I signed up says.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leafcannon)
    Apparently, in Part 2 of the programme, you "develop a chosen skill", while you stay at uni accommodation.

That's at least what the site where I signed up says.
    Oh I didn't get a choice?

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the one starting 11th of July,
    In Reading
    And I think I chose either Art, Media or Photography

ReputationRep:
    I got given the 31st till the 23rd as well, i'm from Sidcup, i put down Photography

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.