The Student Room Group

How's everyone feeling about GCSEs being in just over a month?

Thoughts, revision tips...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anxious:s-smilie:
Original post by HeimIX
Anxious:s-smilie:

Same here! I just can't get down to revision and when I do it's only like 10 minutes
Reply 3
I just want to get it over with :frown:
Original post by Rachel000222
Thoughts, revision tips...

I really can't get over it for some reason!
my thoughts are, i don't really care
i'm a crammer, so i'll often cram 2 weeks before the exam
Reply 6
Same here! I just can't get down to revision and when I do it's only like 10 minutes

I made a revison TimeTable and everything, revision is going fine but I'm just scared ill forget everything at Exams, I got 3 A* 1A 5B's at mock exams, if i get that again I'm going to drink bleach. With results like that my life has no purpose.
I just want to get it done
Well I have 21 exams, so I'm bricking it.
Yeah, I revise a lot, but not as much as I originally thought...
i jus wanna get it over and done with tbh lol

but yh im dreading my exams, first one starting may 16th
Original post by nisha.sri
I just want to get it done

Same, I really want it to be over and done with tbh
I keep getting this weird feeling in my stomach everytime I imagine myself in that exam hall:dontknow:
Original post by QuibblerWaffle
Same, I really want it to be over and done with tbh
I keep getting this weird feeling in my stomach everytime I imagine myself in that exam hall:dontknow:

So do I, but when I think of my drama performance i feel that but 10 times worse :frown:
Reply 12
Completely unprepared, have done pretty much no work :dong:
Original post by Username3097486
So do I, but when I think of my drama performance i feel that but 10 times worse :frown:

I'm scared that I'm going to go completely blank as soon as I look at the paper in the exam and forget everything:afraid:
And if I did drama I honestly think I'd end up throwing up during the performance:lol:
Original post by QuibblerWaffle
I'm scared that I'm going to go completely blank as soon as I look at the paper in the exam and forget everything:afraid:
And if I did drama I honestly think I'd end up throwing up during the performance:lol:

my thoughts would just be *the whole audience is naked...the audience is naked*

Feels like I've done no revision what so ever when I have
I just feel like a ton of bricks are piled on top of me at the moment - as crazy as it may sound, I'm somewhat looking forward to my exams (the first of which is on 29th April) starting because, at long last, I will be leaping over the barrier to life beyond GCSEs and my current school, which I cannot wait to leave. :smile:
Original post by HeimIX
I made a revison TimeTable and everything, revision is going fine but I'm just scared ill forget everything at Exams, I got 3 A* 1A 5B's at mock exams, if i get that again I'm going to drink bleach. With results like that my life has no purpose.

That's better than what I get but yes I know what you mean, if I got the results that I got in my mocks I would be so disappointed
Original post by luciie
I just want to get it over with :frown:

Me too! I can't wait until July
Original post by CharmingCat
I just feel like a ton of bricks are piled on top of me at the moment - as crazy as it may sound, I'm somewhat looking forward to my exams (the first of which is on 29th April) starting because, at long last, I will be leaping over the barrier to life beyond GCSEs and my current school, which I cannot wait to leave. :smile:

Me too! I cannot wait to leave and get the exams over and done with but then again I just want more time to study and revise to get the best results I can :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest