The Student Room Group

How's everyone feeling about GCSEs being in just over a month?

Scroll to see replies

The nerves haven't really kicked in, just feeling focused to get all my revision done :smile:
Original post by zXcodeXz
I really can't get over it for some reason!

Neither! It's all come so fast
Original post by caitlinford3
The nerves haven't really kicked in, just feeling focused to get all my revision done :smile:

I need your motivation!
Original post by Rachel000222
I need your motivation!

think about results day!:h:

True! I can either be there super happy or miserable
(edited 8 years ago)

Will do. What are you revising today?
Original post by InfamousSolid
my thoughts are, i don't really care
i'm a crammer, so i'll often cram 2 weeks before the exam

That works for most of my friends as well but unfortunately for me I have to start now
Me too! I cannot wait to leave and get the exams over and done with but then again I just want more time to study and revise to get the best results I can :smile:

Yeah, I could do with another decade to revise Science, but I know that isn't going to happen. :smile:
Neither! It's all come so fast

Yeah that's the problem!
Thoughts, revision tips...

terrified - need a hug ):
Original post by ZiggyStarDust_
terrified - need a hug ):

You can do it! If you've tried your best when the exams come then you've done all you possibly could have :h: worrying is natural, I'm the biggest worrier ever when it comes to exams! Try and stay as positive as you can, it really helps. Do things to take your mind off them when you're taking a break from revision, things that make you happy and relaxed. Imagine how amazing you're going to feel when they're over :biggrin: you're so close to finishing them, it's exciting! Think about the subjects you don't like and how you can get rid of them once the exam is over :teehee:

:hugs:
my first exam is in 8 days but I can't motivate myself to revise in the day, only at night!!
I'm worried but ready for them to be over. I can only work in the morning or really late at night so I have a dead period in the middle of the day which is really annoying. But when I do revise I revise well, and remember what's going in. First exam is french speaking in 17 days :s-smilie:

Edit: you can read my thread if you want to follow or to get some motivation
I still feel like theres quite a bit of time, but realisticly i know there isn't. This is t now all those years of work will hopefully pay of in those 1hour or so's exams. Good luck everyone, wish you all the very best, lets do this!!:flower2:
Thoughts, revision tips...

Really nervous. The thought that in a month I'll be thinking "I've got my (whatever subject) exam this week" scares me.
Waitttt what? A MONTH?

I am so not ready :afraid:
im scared
worried
anxious
that maybe i'm not going to do well
im revising like 3-4 hrs a day
but i feel that hen i go to the exam i am going to forget everything and just stare at the clock watching my future go down the drain
i hope thats not going to happen
i just need decent revision tips that would actually help me get a* in these gcse/gcse mocks
Reply 38
Original post by QuibblerWaffle
Same, I really want it to be over and done with tbh
I keep getting this weird feeling in my stomach everytime I imagine myself in that exam hall:dontknow:

^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply 39
Original post by Ribenas

A-science

Quick Reply

Latest