Did anyone used to play Neopets/ (still plays)? watch

ReputationRep:
    Share your fondest memories
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes I'm a saddo and I still play

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god yes!!!! That was like my childhood. I would play it like all day
    I loved the guilds and chatting to random strangers.
    I had to pretend I was 16 though when really I was like 10

I'd learn a bit of coding so I could make my pet pages amazing and I remember spending a good few days making this pet page which compiled all the NC item Capsules which their respective NC box worth or whatever.
    I loved it when they had quests was it or battles whatever. The themed stuff.
    Oh the memories.

ReputationRep:
    Tried it years back but didnt like it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I made an account ages ago, and only played on that day. Haven't logged back on it since. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pentaquark)
    Oh my god yes!!!! That was like my childhood. I would play it like all day
    I loved the guilds and chatting to random strangers.
    I had to pretend I was 16 though when really I was like 10

I'd learn a bit of coding so I could make my pet pages amazing and I remember spending a good few days making this pet page which compiled all the NC item Capsules which their respective NC box worth or whatever.
    I loved it when they had quests was it or battles whatever. The themed stuff.
    Oh the memories.
    Ahhh omg yes, learning HTML was by far the most useful thing to come out of Neo!
    lol yes, I remember getting my parents to sign the consent form....

(Original post by Souljer)
    Tried it years back but didnt like it

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by serah.exe)
    I made an account ages ago, and only played on that day. Haven't logged back on it since. :lol:

Blasphemy to my ears :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    YAS Neopets! I tried to log in again after like 6 years but I forgot the password!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I just got addicted again . . .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    I just got addicted again . . .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yaaasss, embrace it!!
    I've managed to get 10 new avatars recently.. should've been revising...

ReputationRep:
    I love Neopets! To be honest I haven't been playing that much since Key Quest got taken down. I came on a lot for the Altador Cup last year but that was it really. I remember joining and being really pleased with winning broken fishing poles from the Money Tree

ReputationRep:
    I can't log in since I lost my password.

ReputationRep:
    I have so many accounts, haven't played since like year 7 though

ReputationRep:
    fairy bubbles
    cloud racing

ReputationRep:
    I forgot the password for my account a few years after I stopped playing.Oddly enough I remembered my sisters password.I still go on neopets now and again to play the ice cream game or meerca chase.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glassriver)
    I love Neopets! To be honest I haven't been playing that much since Key Quest got taken down. I came on a lot for the Altador Cup last year but that was it really. I remember joining and being really pleased with winning broken fishing poles from the Money Tree
    Ahhh AC is the worst, games are so repetitive I'm doing Daily Dare RN, beating AAA is... time-consuming lol.
    I miss KQ :-( and Habitarium!

(Original post by PirateHunterZoro)
    I forgot the password for my account a few years after I stopped playing.Oddly enough I remembered my sisters password.I still go on neopets now and again to play the ice cream game or meerca chase.
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    fairy bubbles
    cloud racing
    All those games are amazing stupidly difficult avatars though.

(Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    I can't log in since I lost my password.
    (Original post by yoda123)
    I have so many accounts, haven't played since like year 7 though
    :bawling: that's awful.
    Don't give up the childhood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inazuma)
    Ahhh AC is the worst, games are so repetitive I'm doing Daily Dare RN, beating AAA is... time-consuming lol.
    I miss KQ :-( and Habitarium!
    Habitarium was the best! I think they partly wanted to get rid of it though because we were making so many NP out of it...

Some of the Daily Dare prizes are really good this year! But beating AAA is so difficult sometimes that I just go with the Abigail one (but I always pick Abigail when she's giving out a book prize because those always end up going up in value )
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Played it when my parents first got dial up internet in the year 2000.

I wonder if my pets are still alive...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glassriver)
    Habitarium was the best! I think they partly wanted to get rid of it though because we were making so many NP out of it...

Some of the Daily Dare prizes are really good this year! But beating AAA is so difficult sometimes that I just go with the Abigail one (but I always pick Abigail when she's giving out a book prize because those always end up going up in value )
    ahhh possibly. Though they put in that ghoul catchers app and apparently that makes a ton too!

DD was good - managed AAA every day Glad now I'm old it's easier.... I liked that stamp, sold it for loads!

(Original post by sr90)
    Played it when my parents first got dial up internet in the year 2000.

I wonder if my pets are still alive...

I'm jealous. I wish I still had an account that old... or even the retired avatars *drools over them*

ReputationRep:
    I hop on there occasionally, mostly when they do the altador cup but other than that i only really go on there to play the games when I'm super bored. I somehow have a poetry competition trophy but I don't remember ever entering...

Just checked and my account is 13 and a half years old.... that makes me feel super dooper old. ;____; I just remember the good old days of making millions on the food club. XD

ReputationRep:
    omggg yes I remember briefly playing that game :lol:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    My first few threads on TSR were advertising my old Neopets guild. :rofl: It was the first site I frequently used, but I haven't visited it in at least three, probably closer to four or five years - anime and TSR take up all my free time nowadays.

[EDIT] A couple of the threads in question... I was such a spammy n00b. :giggle:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=88051

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=90057

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.