The Student Room Group

EPQ Urgent Help

I am doing an epq project on genetic engineering, but I am not sure about the title. The title I have thought about is "How is genetic engineering altering the process of natural evolution and to what extent is ethically acceptable". Can this title deliver a good dissertation, and if not can you please try to change the title. I just need a title on genetic engineering.
Thanks in advance 😀
That sounds good to me. It might be slightly too broad though, so perhaps focus on the genetic engineering of just one thing/group of things? So your title would be 'How is genetic engineering altering the natural evolution of (thing/things), and to what extent is this ethically acceptable?'

I apologise if that doesn't make sense, I'm not really familiar with the topic if I'm honest. You can also leave it as it is, and then narrow it down if you need to :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Leviathan1741
That sounds good to me. It might be slightly too broad though, so perhaps focus on the genetic engineering of just one thing/group of things? So your title would be 'How is genetic engineering altering the natural evolution of (thing/things), and to what extent is this ethically acceptable?'

I apologise if that doesn't make sense, I'm not really familiar with the topic if I'm honest. You can also leave it as it is, and then narrow it down if you need to :smile:

Did you do the epq, and if you don't mind what did you get in it
Thanks in advance
Original post by Boss987
Did you do the epq, and if you don't mind what did you get in it
Thanks in advance

Yes I did, I got an A in it :smile:
Reply 4
Thats awesome what was it on, and If you don't mind can I have a look at it as I am really urgent to see how to structure an A grade dissertation.
Thanks
Reply 5
Original post by Boss987
I am doing an epq project on genetic engineering, but I am not sure about the title. The title I have thought about is "How is genetic engineering altering the process of natural evolution and to what extent is ethically acceptable". Can this title deliver a good dissertation, and if not can you please try to change the title. I just need a title on genetic engineering.
Thanks in advance 😀

i don't know much about this topic, but just an idea. how about something like if it should be legalised?
Original post by Boss987
Thats awesome what was it on, and If you don't mind can I have a look at it as I am really urgent to see how to structure an A grade dissertation.
Thanks

Have you got an email address that I can send it to? If you could PM me your address that would be great :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest