wtf i'm so hungry Watch

alka-temp
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm really hungry,
but Idk what to eat.

I am also so hungry right now that my stomach has actually started to hurt despite eating like 4 hours ago.
Spoiler:
Show

everytime I think of food it makes me feel sick rn, and most of the time I just don't want to eat the food we have in the house.

I don't know what's wrong me?

I honestly don't know what's wrong me, usually I have to eat like 5 times a day to maintain my weight and I don't eat that much junk tbh.
Recently, I've been eating like 3x and these days maybe 2 and it's having a big effect on how tired I am all day. I don't want to lose weight either, especially not like this.
I don't want to complain because I feel like I'm just being fussy with food, but the issue is these stomach aches.

WHY AM I REPULSED BY ALL THE FOOD
JHafodJ
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by alka-temp)
I'm really hungry,
but Idk what to eat.

I am also so hungry right now that my stomach has actually started to hurt despite eating like 4 hours ago.
Spoiler:
Show

everytime I think of food it makes me feel sick rn, and most of the time I just don't want to eat the food we have in the house.

I don't know what's wrong me?

I honestly don't know what's wrong me, usually I have to eat like 5 times a day to maintain my weight and I don't eat that much junk tbh.
Recently, I've been eating like 3x and these days maybe 2 and it's having a big effect on how tired I am all day. I don't want to lose weight either, especially not like this.
I don't want to complain because I feel like I'm just being fussy with food, but the issue is these stomach aches.

WHY AM I REPULSED BY ALL THE FOOD
Simple answer, chocolate.
Blondie987
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It could be stress related, I always feel nauseous and unable to eat when I'm stressed so perhaps it's related to exams? Regardless I'd advise you to speak to your gp, obviously this isn't healthy and you need to start eating, definitely say to your family/friends to encourage you to eat when you can and perhaps eat little meals throughout the day so you don't feel overwhelmed, good luck!
alka-temp
Rep:
?
(Original post by JHafodJ)
Simple answer, chocolate.
If I eat chocolate that will be like 50% of what I've eaten today and if I keep doing that I will gain a bit of fat specifically on my stomach. So no.

Also, it doesn't fill my hunger properly.
alka-temp
Rep:
?
(Original post by Blondie987)
It could be stress related, I always feel nauseous and unable to eat when I'm stressed so perhaps it's related to exams? Regardless I'd advise you to speak to your gp, obviously this isn't healthy and you need to start eating, definitely say to your family/friends to encourage you to eat when you can and perhaps eat little meals throughout the day so you don't feel overwhelmed, good luck!
my parents wouldn't take me to the GP.
they will just brush over it like a minor issue :/
Spoiler:
Show
also my dad is a doctor but doesn't seem to a give a ....
Blondie987
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by alka-temp)
my parents wouldn't take me to the GP.
they will just brush over it like a minor issue :/
Spoiler:
Show
also my dad is a doctor but doesn't seem to a give a ....
If you're at school/college/Uni it might be a good idea to speak to a teacher/tutor/counsellor if you have one. Also, I think you should keep track of your weight and the meals you're eating in a diary or something and note down how you're feeling so if you do end up going to the doctor they'll have a clearer idea of what you're going through
_Fergo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh man... I'm seriously soooooooo hungry right now and I'm watching people eat KFC. How pathetic.

Can't wait to wake up tomorrow and make some spaghetti

---

Sorry about that lol. You need to check with out for sure - ask your GP.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (36)
97.3%
No (1)
2.7%

Watched Threads