Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if Universities typically allow/don't allow skateboards as a method of communication across campus? I am hopefully going to Loughbough in September and am anticipating them to not be allowed which makes me sad.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen people do it at my uni without trouble so you should be fine, you will be 'that guy' though

ReputationRep:
    im guessing you're white, wear skinny jeans, and have dreadlocks? just walk or get a bike man. grow up.

ReputationRep:
    I am at Loughborough and a guy in my hall goes everywhere with a skateboard, don't worry!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I did for UCL but it wasn't a campus uni.

But bike is a lot more practical imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JHafodJ)
    skateboards as a method of communication across campus
    It's not much of a method of communication; are you pulling fancy tricks to attract the attention of the female species, like an animal would display themselves for the pussy?

As a method of transportation on the other hand, is more acceptable.
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    It's not much of a method of communication; are you pulling fancy tricks to attract the attention of the female species, like an animal would display themselves for the pussy?

As a method of transportation on the other hand, is more acceptable.
    :ahee:
    Maybe they were thinking of semaphore, but with skateboards instead of flags?

ReputationRep:
    yeah skate board or longboards are usually fine I know a gut who went everywhere on roller blades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Chapo Jr.)
    im guessing you're white, wear skinny jeans, and have dreadlocks? just walk or get a bike man. grow up.
    You got 1/3 right well done. I do not own a bike, and skateboarding is quicker than walking. But thanks for your input

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.