The Student Room Group

It's all over

Me and my (now ex) boyfriend were together for a year and we broke up last Friday. The reason we broke up was because he said he wasn't able to cope with my current state of mental health because he felt that it was his fault, but he still wants to be friends.

We go to the same school and we're in the same tutor group, psychology class, study period and group of friends. I told him I wanted to be friends with him but I don't know if that's a good idea and whether or not it's gonna make it harder for me to get over him. I just need some advice on how to handle the situation because i have no clue
I've had a similar experience, I broke up with my ex and we were in the same group of friends and some lessons and it was difficult. One of the things I did was to be with my group but not at the same time because I needed distance. It can be hard but its something that needs to be handled properly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by CharlotteEmma98
I've had a similar experience, I broke up with my ex and we were in the same group of friends and some lessons and it was difficult. One of the things I did was to be with my group but not at the same time because I needed distance. It can be hard but its something that needs to be handled properly

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah I know, it was our first day back today and he didn't come to tutor which made it awkward because now it's like we're both doing things to avoid the other which is making it worse. Part of me thought I was fine over the half term but then seeing him today has made it worse. I'm just not sure what the best approach is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending