Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    On my postgraduate application it says that

"You should receive a response approximately six weeks after the application became complete"

It's been almost six weeks now, do they usually respond on time? Possibly if they don't respond this week, I will try and contact them.

ReputationRep:
    If you look at the postgraduate applicants thread, you'll see that several applicants have waited far longer than 6 weeks. I myself have been waiting 7 weeks to hear back regarding my LLM application.

ReputationRep:
    I submitted my first application end of February and still haven't received any replies back. On my portal account it still says the same message since day one. I called them today because of my second application, the lady I spoke to said "due to the time of the year, we are very busy at the moment". I assume it may take longer than 6 weeks actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrazh)
    I submitted my first application end of February and still haven't received any replies back. On my portal account it still says the same message since day one. I called them today because of my second application, the lady I spoke to said "due to the time of the year, we are very busy at the moment". I assume it may take longer than 6 weeks actually.
    Oh, looks like theres gonna be a couple of weeks more to wait :/

ReputationRep:
    It took me forever, just got my offer today for neuroscience. It would be horrible to recieve a rejection after waiting so long. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali1302)
    It took me forever, just got my offer today for neuroscience. It would be horrible to recieve a rejection after waiting so long. Good luck.
    On the other hand, it took LSE only 2 weeks to make a decision. Which then I got rejected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesli322)
    On the other hand, it took LSE only 2 weeks to make a decision. Which then I got rejected
    That may be a good sign because if they were going to reject you they would've done it by now. Your application is likely to be seriously considered and I'd say you have a good chance at getting an offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali1302)
    That may be a good sign because if they were going to reject you they would've done it by now. Your application is likely to be seriously considered and I'd say you have a good chance at getting an offer.
    Thanks man. Hopefully, no news is good news lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.