x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I know our mobile thread page experience has issues, and we have a project in over the next two months to fix this, but I wondered if you have noticed a worse experience over the last week or so?

If so, what have you seen?

Thanks,

Jack
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    I can't say I've noticed any difference over the past week or so on the thread pages... Seems to be fine for me!

ReputationRep:
    Not in the past week but tbh generally TSR on my webpages makes my phone heat up :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Use S3 with chrome browser.
    The UCAS clearing pop up locks my phone up for about 10seconds before it appears (including ignoring if I am typing anything in a forum) and then it takes another 10 seconds to disappear.
    I have registered for it so don't see why it still needs to pop up now, as it should have been cookie linked to recognise that I have

The keyboard frequently disappears and double words appear for no reason.

A simpler mobile style forum would be preferable rather than replicating the desktop version
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Colinj451)
    Use S3 with chrome browser.
    The UCAS clearing pop up locks my phone up for about 10seconds before it appears (including ignoring if I am typing anything in a forum) and then it takes another 10 seconds to disappear.
    I have registered for it so don't see why it still needs to pop up now, as it should have been cookie linked to recognise that I have

The keyboard frequently disappears and double words appear for no reason.

A simpler mobile style forum would be preferable rather than replicating the desktop version
    Hiya,

Sorry about this :erm: I thought this was fixed now. Just going to tag in longsight (sorry!) so they're aware of this.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.