AS AS AS *cries* HELP pls Watch

FatimaHere
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm sure we're all in need of a little motivation now and again. Esp me rn, hahah I need AAAA as I want to do Med, not 100% sure I can get that
I got 6A*3A for GCSE but ASs are a new thing entirely
Pls give me some hope?!?!!? Success stories ?? tyty much love
M14B
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What are you getting at the moment?
PricklyPorcupine
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How have you been doing in your topic tests and mocks? If you didn't revise for mocks, then I wouldn't really count that although that might be an indication of needing to revise. There's no point wishing you'd started earlier or thinking you are going to do badly, that's kind of half losing the battle for you already. If you need motivation watch one of those uni-made videos for medicine or a general study motivation video

Just start slowly and steadily and build up; I have plenty of friends who started revision after half-term and got very high As.
FatimaHere
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Btw sorry for not replying to either of you immediately- I've acc been revising ahah so at least my time away from TSR has been productive. But thanks SO much for the replies, really, I appreciate them

(Original post by M14B)
What are you getting at the moment?
Hmmm it's really varied. I ended term on like an B in maths, like a C in physics, a low A in chem, A/ B in bio D:

(Original post by PricklyPorcupine)
How have you been doing in your topic tests and mocks? If you didn't revise for mocks, then I wouldn't really count that although that might be an indication of needing to revise. There's no point wishing you'd started earlier or thinking you are going to do badly, that's kind of half losing the battle for you already. If you need motivation watch one of those uni-made videos for medicine or a general study motivation video

Just start slowly and steadily and build up; I have plenty of friends who started revision after half-term and got very high As.
I got an A in my chem mock but a D in C1 (FML one off a C) though I've been getting As in past papers now :///// topic tests really vary, sometimes I get As others I scrape a C :/ (cough cough physics) we've only had two mocks so far- we have all the rest when we go back not next week but the week after
Hmmm very good point... I've actually watched a few vids today as I was losing hope again but okie

Whoa? What really??? How?

Thanks again for the reply!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (517)
80.66%
Leave (124)
19.34%

Watched Threads