Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much are your student utility bills per week/month? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Including gas, electricity, water, Internet and tv licence?
    How many people in the property?

I'm moving to Liverpool in sept and getting a two bed flat, would like to know how much the bills will be per month/week

Thank you
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by cookiemonster_)

I'm moving to Liverpool in sept and getting a two bed flat, would like to know how much the bills will be per month/week

Thank you
    2 people and our bills come to about £90 but we don't have a tv license or gas
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by cookiemonster_)

Thank you
    Hey!

Where I'm staying just now, the monthly bill comes to around £35 each for heating, electricity and internet for four of us. Of course, this will vary a lot depending on your flat, how many people are in the flat, and how you live. Granted, I don't live in Liverpool, but if you look up accommodation there it will quite often give an idea of how much the monthly bills come to.

Hope this helps.

Scott
    Undergraduate Rep
    School of Engineering

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.