Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hiya does anyone have any helpful/interesting revision tips for AS politics? I'm revising and i'm not sure what the best method is or how to go about revising and actually making the info and knowledge stick in my head theres alot of material to cover HELPPPPP please
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    x

ReputationRep:
    For my revision i am learning the revision guide and then using my class notes to get examples from an extra details. I will also take some key points out of the text book and learn them.

In terms of actually making it stick in my head, I just have to keep on going over it.

How are you revising????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewismioc)
    For my revision i am learning the revision guide and then using my class notes to get examples from an extra details. I will also take some key points out of the text book and learn them.

In terms of actually making it stick in my head, I just have to keep on going over it.

How are you revising????
    Hmm sounds like a good plan acttually. For me, so far i've been practising 5 and 10 mark questions and then doing essay plans for the 25 and 40 mark questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mayo.a-o)
    Hmm sounds like a good plan acttually. For me, so far i've been practising 5 and 10 mark questions and then doing essay plans for the 25 and 40 mark questions
    I need to do more practice questions, I guess I am really worried about my timing for the 25markers and 40 markers. Do you have any idea on what topics the 40markers wlll be?

Ohhh have a look at this thread! It's all about GovPol!

ReputationRep:
    Everything! .doc
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: doc Everything! .doc (318.0 KB, 241 views)

ReputationRep:
    This is good for revision but a tad bit long, I think that these ones are more helpful as the are short and quickly get to the point. Just need to find a way to upload it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.