Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone starting at Leeds Trinity this September to study Primary Education: Later years (QTS)? If so, please get in touch!
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Lucy1312)
    Is anyone starting at Leeds Trinity this September to study Primary Education: Later years (QTS)? If so, please get in touch!
    Hi

You've posted this in the Social Work forum. If you'd like to chat to other Education students from all universities then look in the Undergraduate Education forum.

I'm moving this to the Leeds Trinity University forum - have a look at the busy and stickied posts and the Connect pages to find other applicants and students.

ReputationRep:
    Apologies. I actually clicked on "Education and Social Work" assuming that "Education" was related to schools
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Lucy1312)
    Apologies. I actually clicked on "Education and Social Work" assuming that "Education" was related to schools
    Don't worry - the forums used to be merged and a lot of the links/labels haven't been updated properly when they were split.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.