ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Sophiethedog)
    Should I firm Leeds or Glasgow??

Should I ensure Belfast or Liverpool??

For English and Sociology
    Noone can really answer this for you - you need to do your research and decide which university is best for YOU. A course and university that suits me to the ground could be the worst possible option for you.

What are the pros/cons for each at the moment in your mind? We might be able to help you figure out if they're genuine things or not.

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I would firm Glasgow and ensure Belfast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Noone can really answer this for you - you need to do your research and decide which university is best for YOU. A course and university that suits me to the ground could be the worst possible option for you.

What are the pros/cons for each at the moment in your mind? We might be able to help you figure out if they're genuine things or not.

Yeah no I understand that I could have a completely different point of view to you, but I just wanted to know what people had to say about the universities and if they had to chose which ones they would pick. I just cant decide haha
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Sophiethedog)
    Yeah no I understand that I could have a completely different point of view to you, but I just wanted to know what people had to say about the universities and if they had to chose which ones they would pick. I just cant decide haha
    I understand - but we can help you a lot more if you explain what it is you're struggling with. What would make you want to go to one or the other? What's putting you off?

A quick pros/cons from you can help us give you better advice or point you to information that might help you decide

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.