Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Sophiethedog)
Should I firm Leeds or Glasgow??

Should I ensure Belfast or Liverpool??

For English and Sociology
Noone can really answer this for you - you need to do your research and decide which university is best for YOU. A course and university that suits me to the ground could be the worst possible option for you.

What are the pros/cons for each at the moment in your mind? We might be able to help you figure out if they're genuine things or not.
slothonist
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Personally, I would firm Glasgow and ensure Belfast
Sophiethedog
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by PQ)
Noone can really answer this for you - you need to do your research and decide which university is best for YOU. A course and university that suits me to the ground could be the worst possible option for you.

What are the pros/cons for each at the moment in your mind? We might be able to help you figure out if they're genuine things or not.

Yeah no I understand that I could have a completely different point of view to you, but I just wanted to know what people had to say about the universities and if they had to chose which ones they would pick. I just cant decide haha
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Sophiethedog)
Yeah no I understand that I could have a completely different point of view to you, but I just wanted to know what people had to say about the universities and if they had to chose which ones they would pick. I just cant decide haha
I understand - but we can help you a lot more if you explain what it is you're struggling with. What would make you want to go to one or the other? What's putting you off?

A quick pros/cons from you can help us give you better advice or point you to information that might help you decide
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1408)
79.68%
Leave (359)
20.32%

Watched Threads