The Student Room Group

Would you kiss on a first date?

Scroll to see replies

depends on vibe you know
Original post by Airmed
I've never been on a date but probably not.

I seem to remember you mentioning a boyfriend... :erm:
Reply 22
Original post by Hydeman
I seem to remember you mentioning a boyfriend... :erm:

I do. :colondollar: We just don't do dates. Unless you consider trips to bookstores and staring at pretty books as dates.
Original post by Airmed
I do. :colondollar: We just don't do dates.

Yeah, but what about before you knew each other? Like, how did you get into the relationship without ever going on a date? xD

Unless you consider trips to bookstores and staring at pretty books as dates.

They can be considered dates, yes. Unconventional dates, but dates nonetheless. :yep:

Spoiler

Reply 24
Original post by Hydeman
Yeah, but what about before you knew each other? Like, how did you get into the relationship without ever going on a date? xD

They can be considered dates, yes. Unconventional dates, but dates nonetheless. :yep:

Spoiler

Haha, story time from Cesca:

I knew him for 4 days before we first kissed.It was Freshers and my flat all went out, and we got talking, and it just happened. Seven months later here we are moving in together next year.

Ok, so I have been on unconventional dates!

Spoiler

Oh heavens no!
Always :smug:
Original post by Airmed
Haha, story time from Cesca:

I'll call you Fran. :cool:

I knew him for 4 days before we first kissed.It was Freshers and my flat all went out, and we got talking, and it just happened. Seven months later here we are moving in together next year.

Ok, so I have been on unconventional dates!

That's a very cute story. :h: Although the bold text is dangerously close to describing a date. :colone:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 28
Nope. Nothing more than a hug at the end if it has gone well. Might not go for the kiss until 2/3 dates in.
I always kiss on the first date... then I know if they're a good kisser and if it's worth carrying on the dating.
Depends on what sort of kiss it is. If it's full tongue then probably not unless I was crazy in love. If it's like a kiss on the cheek for a goodbye or lips then that's more likely. So... it depends... :smile:
I had no idea you were all such prudes. I'd say sex on a first date is unremarkable, never mind kissing. I obviously go out with ladies of questionable virtue.
Reply 32
Original post by Hydeman
I'll call you Fran. :cool:

You have to be special, don't you?

That's a very cute story. :h: Although the bold text is dangerously close to describing a date. :colone:

Spoiler

We were all drunk. It was in a club. :colondollar:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Airmed
You have to be special, don't you?

Only for you. :h:

We were all drunk. It was in a club. :colondollar:

Spoiler

Ah, the potency of the grape and the grain. Works every time. :moon:

Spoiler

i **** on the first date
Reply 35
Original post by Hydeman
Only for you. :h:

I appreciate it. :h:

Ah, the potency of the grape and the grain. Works every time. :moon:

Spoiler

OK, well, yeah...:colondollar: But I think I was in a more sober mind when we kissed than earlier in the evening at pres!

Spoiler

id shag on the first date.
Original post by Airmed
OK, well, yeah...:colondollar: But I think I was in a more sober mind when we kissed than earlier in the evening at pres!

I can understand why you might want to think that that was the case retrospectively, but I'll take your word for it. :lol:

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
ofc
Original post by Precious Illusions
Oh heavens no!

why not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending