Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

DMU accommodation - Code

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've decided that I don't want to stay there anymore as I might be transferring to another university. If anyone interested in taking over my contract for a deluxe studio (£110 pw) please get in touch

ReputationRep:
    Is this for academic year 16/17?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sellylelly)
    Is this for academic year 16/17?
    Yup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timetique)
    Yup
    Hey okay,

Do you have an email I can contact you on? thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've decided that I don't want to stay there anymore as I might be transferring to another university. If anyone interested in taking over my contract for a deluxe studio (£110 pw) please get in touch
    Hey! If you haven't already given your code accom away. I'd love to take it off your hands.

ReputationRep:
    Updates: My friend and I are also looking for someone to takeover our contract during the summer if anyone is interested.

ReputationRep:
    Hello, have you found someone to take over your contract for code?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I just recently got accepted into DMU and I am looking for a place last minute. Is this still available? if yes, can I get your contact information?

thanks so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruchi456)
    Hey! I just recently got accepted into DMU and I am looking for a place last minute. Is this still available? if yes, can I get your contact information?

thanks so much
    Heya, I'm afraid it isn'y anymore I already paid for the cancellation. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Need someone to take over mt classic en suite available at the grange on campus dmu £129 per week, first installment paid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aa908)
    Need someone to take over mt classic en suite available at the grange on campus dmu £129 per week, first installment paid
    Do you have pictures because i need accommodation ASAP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aa908)
    I would like to take the accomodation please PM me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by landu95)
    I would like to take the accomodation please PM me.
    hi are you still Intrested in the room?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Is this still available? Can you pm me extra details or your number cuz I have some queries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aa908)
    Hi Is this still available? I'm in need of a room ASAP. Please PM me if so ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aa908)
    Sorry i ve found an accomodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jojo_555)
    Hi Is this still available? I'm in need of a room ASAP. Please PM me if so ^^
    Yes still available

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aa908)
    Hi can you inbox me. I might be interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jojo_555)
    Hi Is this still available? Can you pm me extra details or your number cuz I have some queries.
    I have a room that I'm trying to move out of by Saturday. I share a flat with 4 clean and lovely ladies at Ben Russell court, it's a 3min walk from the hugh Aston building. They would preferably want a female flat mate so if you're female and looking for cheap accommodation you can email me at [email protected] to find out more

ReputationRep:
    Hi is the Accomodation available ?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: December 29, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.