For the referendum should we stay in the EU or leave? What are the benefits and losses of both? Thanks!
Posted from TSR Mobile
x Turn on thread page Beta
Brexit - In or Out? watch
- Thread Starter
- 04-04-2016 16:18
- 04-04-2016 16:32
Some arguments from the leave side:Spoiler:http://www.betteroffout.net/the-case...etter-off-out/ShowWhy we should leave: The top ten reasons we would be BETTER OFF OUT…
1. Freedom to make stronger trade deals with other nations.
2. Freedom to spend UK resources presently through EU membership in the UK to the advantage of our citizens.
3. Freedom to control our national borders.
4. Freedom to restore Britain’s special legal system.
5. Freedom to deregulate the EU’s costly mass of laws.
6. Freedom to make major savings for British consumers.
7. Freedom to improve the British economy and generate more jobs.
8. Freedom to regenerate Britain’s fisheries.
9. Freedom to save the NHS from EU threats to undermine it by harmonising healthcare across the EU, and to reduce welfare payments to non-UK EU citizens.
10. Freedom to restore British customs and traditions.
Facts from the leave campaign:
I can add my own post regarding security and the recent deal with Turkey:
The loses from leaving are that the UK may need to redo some trade deals and other arrangements that currently function through the EU. But with freedom comes responsibility so this is a natural step to me.
- 08-06-2016 10:38
I agree with this all the way.