Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone going to Liverpool uni of or Birmingham uni of could help me.
    I want to do a law degree at either of these two uni's it's just I can't decide which one to put as my first choice.

I pretty much live outside of Birmingham uni and my sister goes to Liverpool uni already.
    If anyone could help me worth deciding I would seriously appreciate it, therefore I have some questions to ask you all that might help me decide
    1) Going to Liverpool uni will mean I will be more home sick than I would be living at Birmingham uni. Is it really as bad as some say being like 2 hours away from home.
    2) if I go to Birmingham I will be living in he uni accommodation but will is till get the same experience being so close to home?
    3) specific to students at Liverpool and Birmingham doing law. Is the course enjoyable, what make that law degree at that uni so good?

Sorry this is long everyone it's just I coils really do with some guidance and if there are any other pages on here that may help me please let me know!!
    Thankyou ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Harriet1998)
    Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone going to Liverpool uni of or Birmingham uni of could help me.
    I want to do a law degree at either of these two uni's it's just I can't decide which one to put as my first choice.

I pretty much live outside of Birmingham uni and my sister goes to Liverpool uni already.
    If anyone could help me worth deciding I would seriously appreciate it, therefore I have some questions to ask you all that might help me decide
    1) Going to Liverpool uni will mean I will be more home sick than I would be living at Birmingham uni. Is it really as bad as some say being like 2 hours away from home.
    2) if I go to Birmingham I will be living in he uni accommodation but will is till get the same experience being so close to home?
    3) specific to students at Liverpool and Birmingham doing law. Is the course enjoyable, what make that law degree at that uni so good?

Sorry this is long everyone it's just I coils really do with some guidance and if there are any other pages on here that may help me please let me know!!
    Thankyou ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've moved this to the Law forum so it will hopefully be seen by some current and fellow applicant lawyers. If noone replies soon try reposting your law specific questions in the stickied applicant chat threads

Also have a look in the University of Liverpool and University of Birmingham forums. They'll also have stickied chat threads where you can talk to fellow applicants and current students.

For what it's worth 2 hours from home is not far - that's an easy day trip

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou so much for your help!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.