Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Talking to this girl online and she doesn't ask me any questions, but will keep the conversation going, really hard to read if she is interested or not.

Not sure what to do. What would spark more of an interest in me I wonder? Just strange how she wants to chat, but doesn't want to ask many questions.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm ok. If she keeps the convo going then thats a positive. I assume you ask her questions?
    If you dont ask questions, she isnt going to either.
    You need to give her hints that you like her (if you do). Ask her about herself and what her interests are and things like that.
    If she lives near you, maybe arrange to meet up with her somewhere.
    Then you will be able to give her more hints and she will pick up on it easier that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Hmm ok. If she keeps the convo going then thats a positive. I assume you ask her questions?
    If you dont ask questions, she isnt going to either.
    You need to give her hints that you like her (if you do). Ask her about herself and what her interests are and things like that.
    If she lives near you, maybe arrange to meet up with her somewhere.
    Then you will be able to give her more hints and she will pick up on it easier that way.
    I've asked like 50 questions lol, she's asked about 5. I've given her a way out of the conversation, but she will then message me later on/immediately after. She even said good morning and that she enjoys speaking to me. So I'm confused.

We met on plenty of fish, would it be early to ask to meet after 4 days of chatting?

(Original post by damonireturns)
    I've asked like 50 questions lol, she's asked about 5. I've given her a way out of the conversation, but she will then message me later on/immediately after. She even said good morning and that she enjoys speaking to me. So I'm confused.

We met on plenty of fish, would it be early to ask to meet after 4 days of chatting?
    Right ok. Thats really confusing. I ask questions when im getting to know someone and they will usually ask me the same one back.
    Well if she enjoys speaking to you then thats a good sign. If she didnt want to speak to you then she wouldnt respond at all.

How did you get her to reply to you? Ive had no luck on there!
    But yeah i think 4 days is a bit soon. I didnt know the situation.

ReputationRep:
    ^
    Thats me. I accidentally pressed the anon button.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Right ok. Thats really confusing. I ask questions when im getting to know someone and they will usually ask me the same one back.
    Well if she enjoys speaking to you then thats a good sign. If she didnt want to speak to you then she wouldnt respond at all.

How did you get her to reply to you? Ive had no luck on there!
    But yeah i think 4 days is a bit soon. I didnt know the situation.
    True. I'm not sure, she didn't seem to mind talking about shared interests. But yeah, it's really driving me mad not knowing if she wants to talk or not lol.

ReputationRep:
    I asked if she found my message overwhelming and she replied with this ?

You're not being overwhelming, I don't mind being bombarded with messages and stuff hehe I love getting to know people better smile emoticon

Is this a good sign that she likes me ?

ReputationRep:
    Wait... so she tries hard to talk to you a load but you're still concerned that she's not interested?

lmao calm down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    Wait... so she tries hard to talk to you a load but you're still concerned that she's not interested?

lmao calm down
    Well, yeah, she does, but doesn't really ask me questions back however. Maybe I just need to chill.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.