Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am hoping to study at BIMM Manchester in September 2016 but the issue with accommodation is that we need to sort out private accommodation. I was thinking about house sharing with other students attending BIMM this year so if anybody is interested, it would be great to get chatting and consider the best options for accommodation

ReputationRep:
    Hi Vingio! I'm studying at BIMM, Mancheter this September/October also. Likewise, I'm looking at private accommodation and trying to get to know people beforehand, even set up a FB group if possible. I'd love to find people to house share with, so get in touch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stanb27)
    Hi Vingio! I'm studying at BIMM, Mancheter this September/October also. Likewise, I'm looking at private accommodation and trying to get to know people beforehand, even set up a FB group if possible. I'd love to find people to house share with, so get in touch.
    Hi! I'm up for talking on facebook or whatever to get to know one another. I'll private message you

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I might be going to BIMM machester in October too, currently doing level 3 in Brighton & a little undecided yet, heading up north soon for a week to fully scope it out, but it would be good to start talking to people also looking for houses

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, anyone here still looking for accommodation? I'm struggling to find places this late

ReputationRep:
    Nah I've got my accommodation sorted I believe. Manchester Student Village is where I'm at but I'm sure you can find a house share with someone if you're not up for that

ReputationRep:
    Nice, yeah there's some private student accommodations i've been looking into as well but I think the student village is all booked up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakeflory)
    Hi guys, anyone here still looking for accommodation? I'm struggling to find places this late
    You still looking on accommodation? Can't find anywhere myself 😒

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still looking on accommodation? Still need to find somewhere, anyone interested in flat shares still?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mistyicy)
    Anyone still looking on accommodation? Still need to find somewhere, anyone interested in flat shares still?
    I am pondering dropping out of university and if I do so I will need someone to take over my contract if this is something you would be interested in, I am at Manchester Student Village

ReputationRep:
    Heya is anyone interested in an ensuite room located at Lambert House next to Piccadilly Station in Manchester? Please let me know ASAP I need someone to take over my contract starting October 1st 2016 Cheers!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.

Universal Student Living

Universal Student Living

“All-inclusive student accommodation in prime locations across the UK.”

Articles:

Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.