Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just here to see how I can get in touch with other students for a house share, or if I can get anymore information on what to do for this.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm in a similar boat to you, I'm starting at ACM in September and am not too sure how about getting in contact with people about house sharing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jos96)
    Hi, I'm in a similar boat to you, I'm starting at ACM in September and am not too sure how about getting in contact with people about house sharing.
    I've recently filled in some forms on the ACM website that are for student accommodation.

I am probably going to the London campus as the Welsh government have announced that they will not be funding students at certain universities.

Hopefully I can find some suitable housing there instead. I still don't know what I should be doing to find other students and accommodation, so I'll try a local Citizens Advice Bureau or an Advice and Guidance office.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I'll start to study at ACM on Sept, but the houses to rent in Guilford are really, really expensive.. is there anybody interested in sharing a flat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alessio D'Elia)
    Hi guys,
    I'll start to study at ACM on Sept, but the houses to rent in Guilford are really, really expensive.. is there anybody interested in sharing a flat?
    Hi,
    I'll be starting at ACM in Guildford in September too and I don't really know what's happening with accommodation. I don't know how to get in touch with other students but I'm definitely interested in sharing a flat or something.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, anyone got suggestions for student accommodation? Guildford is so expensive

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,

I'm probably going to go to Guildford but yeah it is expensive! I could probably do around £600pm so if anyone sees a flat or something then let me know please Has anyone spoken to the accommodation team? are they helpful

ReputationRep:
    my name is Shayla I'm going to Guildford in September also looking for some to share with there a few properties for around 3 or 4 people my mum found a few from 550 to 600 pcm so around 135-150 each a week

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Kaz and i'd be up for sharing at around that price, pm me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaz996)
    Hi, I'm Kaz and i'd be up for sharing at around that price, pm me.
    Hey anyone looking for someone to fill a spot... Literally desperate atm

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 2, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.