saba_09
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
does anyone know any good videos to watch for english literature specifically on the books of mice and men, animal farm and a view from the bridge and videos which analyse carol ann duffy poems
thank you x
undercxver
Badges: 18
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by saba_09)
does anyone know any good videos to watch for english literature specifically on the books of mice and men, animal farm and a view from the bridge and videos which analyse carol ann duffy poems
thank you x
Not sure which sort of videos you are referring to. Mr Bruff is excellent for English Language and Literature GCSE.

English Language:
  • Practise your writing skills by writing different types of texts
  • Read books to build your vocabulary
  • Read the newspaper daily and analyse them
  • Watch Mr Bruff's videos on YouTube
English Literature:
  • Make sure you are confident with the books you are studying
  • Summarise the books you know in bullet points and check if you have covered each important section
  • Analyse every single thing in every poem, each little bit has a meaning
  • Try to compare different poems
Tinka99
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by saba_09)
thank you x
I like Mr Bruff's of youtube videos he's got a range of them on those books. I personally use sparknotes for Of Mice and Men, Lord of the Flies very detailed notes and Bitesize for Blood Brothers as it's not on sparknotes. I highly suggest sparknotes they are very good.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (74)
22.7%
Excited but a bit nervous (148)
45.4%
Not bothered either way (38)
11.66%
I'm really nervous (66)
20.25%

Watched Threads